Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Feedback please . . .

Cade
@cade
14 years ago
33 posts
I think they r braids i have no idea haha mine do not look like that shit do they? Lol

Kimba said:
I also had to google that guy to see who he was and I gotta say his hair is hella funny looking... WTF are those things?

updated by @cade: 07/09/15 02:13:51PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well..kinda look lil like that..lol now..but get those bands out and in a couple weeks wont look anything like thatthe bands will keep em looking like that longer ..so make sure u get every 1 out at tips and roots so they can rearange and dread

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Cade
@cade
14 years ago
33 posts
Lol aight bro thanks they r already out btw

soaringeagle said:
well..kinda look lil like that..lol now..but get those bands out and in a couple weeks wont look anything like thatthe bands will keep em looking like that longer ..so make sure u get every 1 out at tips and roots so they can rearange and dread
Cade
@cade
14 years ago
33 posts
Hey uh when do u think i should start washing them

soaringeagle said:
Cade
@cade
14 years ago
33 posts
Thank u an they r startin to dread up better thanks for all the advice.....but one more question....are loops and shit bad? If so how do i get em out

Knottysleeves said:
Whenever you feel like your scalp needs it. Clean hair dreads best. Cade said:
Cade
@cade
14 years ago
33 posts
Thank u an they r startin to dread up better thanks for all the advice.....but one more question....are loops and shit bad? If so how do i get em out

Knottysleeves said:
Whenever you feel like your scalp needs it. Clean hair dreads best. Cade said:
Cade
@cade
14 years ago
33 posts
Alright i will thank u

Knottysleeves said:
They're normal and a sign that your hair is dreading, so no, they're not bad. Read the FAQs. Cade said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
u can wash right away but a few days is plenty so if u feel like u should wash then washandloops are how dreads dreadu want themand they go away (mostly) when theyre maturethe ones that stay keep em from being boring

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form