Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I'm leaving on a jet plane!

☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
14 years ago
183 posts
I just wanted to say that I am going to miss you all! Leaving in the morning for Maryland for my cousins wedding and then some sightseeing and reminicing in PA, NJ, and NEW YORK CITY! WHOOOOO! Perhaps I will see some of you dreadies while I am out east ;)
updated by @izzy-licious: 01/13/15 08:45:04PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
im east ;) so give a shout when u hiit pa

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
yea if your swing by pittsburgh let me know..... have fun though
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
What part of Maryland?? Maybe you'll see me around :D
☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
14 years ago
183 posts
I am not sure how much of PA we're heading to but I def know we are going to see where I grew up... Windgap....sorta Nazareth area. Might check out Allentown if we can as some of the people I was friends with in Elementary School live there and I might be able to meet up with some of them if we go... My dad is navigating however so we will see... thank god he is totally chill... many of you would probably really like him.As far as Maryland the bride lives in Waldorf, her parents are in Saint Mary's county, my other aunt is in Damascus, and the wedding is in some city that starts with an N and is really weird but I am not sure what exactly it is called. LOL
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
ooh I have family friends in Damascus...but I don't go there often ..oh well..we might see each other anyways :D Izzy-licious said:
I am not sure how much of PA we're heading to but I def know we are going to see where I grew up... Windgap....sorta Nazareth area. Might check out Allentown if we can as some of the people I was friends with in Elementary School live there and I might be able to meet up with some of them if we go... My dad is navigating however so we will see... thank god he is totally chill... many of you would probably really like him.

As far as Maryland the bride lives in Waldorf, her parents are in Saint Mary's county, my other aunt is in Damascus, and the wedding is in some city that starts with an N and is really weird but I am not sure what exactly it is called. LOL
☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
14 years ago
183 posts
The wedding was beautiful and the weather has been amazing! In New Jersey at the moment and went to NYC earlier today. Tomorrow Pennsylvania for some serious trips down memory lane then to MD to catch a plane back to Arizona! Gonna miss this nice weather but I am sooo glad to be going back so I can see my man! I have missed him so much!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form