Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hello all

Vixie D
@vixie-d
14 years ago
6 posts
Just wanted to say a big thank you, for all the advice on this website. Been thinking about having dreads for years and given much consideration over the last year. This website really helped me decide which method to use and to skip on the wax!Profile picture was taken just after I dreaded using the twist and rip method, on the bus back from San Fran, on a recent trip to U.S. Must say a few weeks on their not looking so neat but hey ho, we all have 'bad dread days' right and it's all gud XXXX
updated by @vixie-d: 01/13/15 08:44:44PM
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
welcome, glad you found us before you found the wax sites...... lol well hope/look forward to getting to know you/hearing your input on things.....
meg ☮
@meg
14 years ago
92 posts
you'll have bad dread days before you have good ones! ;D
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i dunno what a bad dread day is i enjoy every dread day

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
meg ☮
@meg
14 years ago
92 posts
touche! very true soaringeagle said:
i dunno what a bad dread day is i enjoy every dread day
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Hi Vixie, welcome to the site and to dreadiness.SE I so get you. I love my hair, aside from that one weekend where I tripped out and brushed the top of my head HA! Other than that its been great, slow and I am glad for the slowness, I love how wild my hair looks.
Vixie D
@vixie-d
14 years ago
6 posts
Thats the point I was trying to make, there is no such thing as a 'bad dread day' just days when I look in the mirror and feed myself my own negativity. Thats the biggest part of my journey, learning that things don't have to be neat & tidy to be good & learning to love the way things are naturally. Xxx
meg ☮
@meg
14 years ago
92 posts
very well put, I'll remember that the next time I start feeling that way :) Vixie D said:
Thats the point I was trying to make, there is no such thing as a 'bad dread day' just days when I look in the mirror and feed myself my own negativity. Thats the biggest part of my journey, learning that things don't have to be neat & tidy to be good & learning to love the way things are naturally. Xxx
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form