Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Wavy dreads??

ashley ✿
@ashley
14 years ago
167 posts
hiya, i wasn't worried about this, mostly interested...I have dreads, in the back or on the bottom mostly that are kind of wavy? if you get my meaning, I was wondering why they do that? I might already know, i was just interested to know if i knew for sure, haha...
updated by @ashley: 01/13/15 08:44:36PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
wavy hair=wavy dreads? sleeping on em funny? hard to guess..but final answer..cause theyre dreads and dreads will do whatever dreads will do..buzzing that in for $1000

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
NeonLocks
@neonlocks
14 years ago
3 posts
ive got afew of those too :) i like them. their unique. like i have one dread thats real thin in one place but im not gonna cut it or anything. i like it. all the imperfections" and so called flaws in dreads are just them being free :)
ashley ✿
@ashley
14 years ago
167 posts
well, i have curly hair.. It used to almost make ringlets and stuff, I justa wanted to know if anyone else had this goin on, i think theyre really cool...theyre fun to reach back and randomly feel, haha
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
Mine are ALL wavy. I didn't exactly have curly hair, more like as wavy as possible w/o being curly. Except I had lil ringlets underneath. I think they're just trying to find there way, eventually they will straighten out and we'll long for they days when they were so full of character! LOL! Many Blessings
Tara D
@tara-d
14 years ago
27 posts
I have wavy ones in the back too =D Just thought it was a combination of the curly hair and the backcombing I did to start! Its only been 2 weeks mind, so I just figure they will please themselves eventually =D xx
inked.pixie
@inkedpixie
14 years ago
8 posts
I have a few of these, and I have dead straight hair originally... I love them and call them zig zag dreads :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form