Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hello;

Naomi
@naomi
14 years ago
20 posts
Hello everyone. My name is Naomi I'm squeaky new here. I've wanted dreads for a very long time but never liked any of the methods ( wax ) info that is soAbundant on the net. I've decided to go with twist and rip, seems to work in my hair.I'm a business owner that operates a gluten free kitchen / (small) factory, and jTerrorfied as to how my OCD business partner who is convinced there's "fuzz" on litterally everything is going to perceive dreads. She will probably wrap me in Saran wrap and hose me Down.Anyone have similar issues with co-workers, partners or employers,
updated by @naomi: 01/13/15 08:44:29PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
show her how hair that falls out of the head stays in the dread but her own hairs..100 a day when they fall out fall anywhere and everywhere

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Naomi
@naomi
14 years ago
20 posts
I wish it was that easy! It's more micro than that, she sees fuzz on fuzzless things, I could come out ofThe water and she would pick lint off of me. Lol I've watched her not only examine, but pick fuzz off blocks of cheese!

soaringeagle said:
show her how hair that falls out of the head stays in the dread but her own hairs..100 a day when they fall out fall anywhere and everywhere
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
is she suposed to be medicated?maybe u can torture her with the dreadslike way back when when my dreads weee young i used to freak ouit ppl tripping on lsd by putting a bunch of garter snakes in my dreads and theyd vannish into the roots then poke out a head here and there to look around and trip out the trippers..maybe u can walk by here and start scratching k=like u got bugs or just shake em in her directionor when theyre long walk by and let em drag across her desk..

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
sneak into her house when she is sleeping..and tnr her hair as well... :)
owen thompson
@owen-thompson
14 years ago
19 posts
well if ya ever do get lint or other stuff ya dont want in yuh hair, i guess u can use ur co-worker like a monkey n have her pick out anything n evertything thats in ur hair lol
Naomi
@naomi
14 years ago
20 posts
..... She's already my defuzz monkey! Haha. I should get her a harness, symbols and a little redHat.

owen thompson said:
well if ya ever do get lint or other stuff ya dont want in yuh hair, i guess u can use ur co-worker like a monkey n have her pick out anything n evertything thats in ur hair lol
Loc Lava
@loc-lava
14 years ago
42 posts
There are many options for covering your hair, scarves, tams, etc. I am sure one of those solutions will help her feel more at ease with your decision to loc.I have been loc'd for 5.5yrs. now. I have worked in the design field, so they did give me some leeway for my 'creativeness'. Though while I worked there I presented to many large corporate clients both domestically and internationally and I really do not think it hindered how people perceived me or my presentations. My hair was usually pulled up in some sort of elaborate 'bun' (It's over 3 feet long) or wrapped with a scarf or sometimes a high pony tail. I used aloe to smooth frizzies when necessary. My co workers were mostly fine. Only the OCD office manager commented about 'how do you wash it?' imagine whiney judgemental voice ...but of course she went ballistic if you turned the toilet paper roll from over to under...
Naomi
@naomi
14 years ago
20 posts
Hmm, Go figure. My hair is seperating really well, and my partner noticed yesterday. She didnt lose her shit on me. It was even super oily and nasty. WTF was I worring about?
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form