Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

hello, my name is meg

meg ☮
@meg
14 years ago
92 posts
I just realized that I haven't really introduced myself yet.my name is meg, and I've started out with backcombing. I'm a week and a few days in, and obviously all the backcombing has already fallen out lolall I plan on doing is letting my hair do its thing, and prevent any congos getting too big or uncomfortable.after reading around a lot, i've considered combing out what I have and going natural, but I think i'll give this set a chance to mature, and if i ever start a new set, i'll go natural then.I'm really excited to see how this all turns out and to learn some patience (i'm a horribly impatient person, and I see this as a true flaw in my character that I would like to improve upon)
updated by @meg: 02/14/15 05:33:28AM
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Hi, welcome to the site glad you're here :)
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
welcome...... , cant wait to see the progress.......
Bryce Forrest
@bryce-forrest
14 years ago
32 posts
Welcome welcome... I'm new here too. I love the atmosphere and I hope you will too. I;m going natural. So if you want me to rave about how it's the best thing to do, hit me up :))
meg ☮
@meg
14 years ago
92 posts
haha, but if you do, i may just comb everything out! idk if i want to :P Bryce Forrest said:
Welcome welcome... I'm new here too. I love the atmosphere and I hope you will too. I;m going natural. So if you want me to rave about how it's the best thing to do, hit me up :))
sourabh thakur
@sourabh-thakur
14 years ago
83 posts
HeyI am new here too and planning to go natural.happy dreading to upeace
meg ☮
@meg
14 years ago
92 posts
good on you! you should make a timeline, I'd love to see it :) sourabh thakur said:
Hey
I am new here too and planning to go natural.
happy dreading to u

peace
sourabh thakur
@sourabh-thakur
14 years ago
83 posts
sure....i m planning to do that :)
Lady J
@lady-j
14 years ago
6 posts
Hello! I'm another newbie too - and like you without much patience so I've t&r my hair to start my dreads off.Is it just me or do you feel like an excited little kid waiting for your dreads to do something?
Tara D
@tara-d
14 years ago
27 posts
Hey I'm a newbie too =D Had them for two weeks and backcombed to start =] I also feel like an excited kiddie waiting for something to happen! And I take WAY more photos of my hair than I used to XDT xx
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form