Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

any coding geniuses out there who can figure out a way to do this gets a hug

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok i want to put a lil golden bell image over there---> with this under it click this bell if we just saved your dresads if this bell just wrang another dread was just saved. then the image has to be linkied to a script or something that updates in real time and if anyone on any page on the entire site clicks it it ringgs on every page viewed by playing a ring sound and triggering a quick animation sequenceit matbe hard to figure out a way to9 do ir but someone might know

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/19/15 11:19:07PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
haha yea i dunno if its even possible i mean it probly is but its beyond my skillsthe idea came to me in inspiration tho so figured wouldnt hurt to ask

--
Raging Roots Amy
@raging-roots-amy
14 years ago
73 posts
This is a good idea.... wish I knew more than basic coding to help you out!!!
Davey
@davey
14 years ago
22 posts
i don't know a lot about web design and html but i do know a bit on how to make GUI buttons for video games at least, i'm not sure if this site was built using dreamweaver but i think you can just make the buttons and insert them using dw pretty easy. it's not to difficult if you are familiar with flash and i know there are some great tutorial sites as well but since i got out of college i haven't had time to play with it or i would be happy to help get the button made for you, seems like my only free time is at work lol.in order to make an interactive button like that you would need to create the image in flash as a button, images and such can be made in photoshop and then imported to flash i believe, you would need to have a base image, hover image if you want it to appear differently when you mouse over it, and then a down/click image, when you create the button layers it will identify what the button looks like and you can attach a sound to play when the button is pressed.it's not to hard if you are familiar with flash, but getting it on the web and to play for everyone where ever it's clicked i have no idea. you would also want to consider, someone may just want to be a jerk and sit and click it constantly just to annoy everyone because they know they can.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ya im familiar with dreamweaver i love it only web software id ever usebut the issue would be a script that creates an active conection to the server that notifies it anytime its clicked..its probly more trouble then its worth just thought it would be cool

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form