50 posts
vLog on youtube...
enjoy!
updated by @gary-charlesworth: 02/14/15 10:59:16AM
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
oh you should say product free backcombing dreads........... cause backcombing isn't natural..... lol just my thoughts, i guess it don't matter, but nice start bro and welcome, don't believe i meet you yet, and good luck on your dreads
Gary Charlesworth
@gary-charlesworth
14 years ago
50 posts
Thanks dude,I look forward to the journey in front of me, it's gunna be wicked awesome!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yea agree with neil the titles confusing but for backcombed dreads they dont look bad still lilo stiff like they are early onbut they will get better and better5 especialy if u let em naturalize as much as possible from here on inenjoy the ride

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Gary Charlesworth
@gary-charlesworth
14 years ago
50 posts
I knew what i meant with the title... My wording is just off.They're not as stiff as they look actually. They were when the backcombing was finnished. but there's alot of movement. I love them, no matter how much they stick out :D
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Looking good man :)They look pretty tight for backcombing..did you crochet too?? just wondering..Oh and you don't have to wait a week to wash. You can wash when you feel the need to but you should probably wait as long as you can. if you're used to washing daily go for every other day or every 2 days..then take another day off after you get used to that.If you can wash once a week right away that's awesome but wash if you get itchy or something :)
Gary Charlesworth
@gary-charlesworth
14 years ago
50 posts
No crocheting involved, and very little ripping out of the roots. I was quite surprised how little it hurt as well!
Gary Charlesworth
@gary-charlesworth
14 years ago
50 posts
Day 7 after backcombing dreads with no product, just after first wash. Some of the thinner ones are getting REALLY tight in the main bodies of them but still a bit loose at the roots. I absolutly adore them.
DeafyJae
@deafyjae
14 years ago
19 posts
Kudos pal! my babies look JUST like yours! Ha! Let's compare pictures in about 5 months eh? Gary Charlesworth said:
Day 7 after backcombing dreads with no product, just after first wash. Some of the thinner ones are getting REALLY tight in the main bodies of them but still a bit loose at the roots. I absolutly adore them.
Gary Charlesworth
@gary-charlesworth
14 years ago
50 posts
Sounds good to me, i'll keep you updated!
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form