14 years ago
17 posts
just wondering if theres a way to acutally make congos happen on purpose
updated by @kev: 01/22/20 09:33:16AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yea ofcourseeasiest best way dont seperate i stopped seperating for 2 years and im almost all congos nownext best put a bead over 2but all u gotta do to congo is not sepertate em simple as that

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kev
@kev
14 years ago
17 posts
were would you put the bead at the root?is there something els you can put if i dont have a bead?ohh so if i stop seaperating theyll congo on there own too? soaringeagle said:
yea ofcourse

easiest best way dont seperate i stopped seperating for 2 years and im almost all congos now

next best put a bead over 2

but all u gotta do to congo is not sepertate em simple as that
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
Just put the dreadlocks you want to congo into the same bead and let your hair do the rest. Where you place the bead doesn't really matter in this situation.Congos in general happen when we don't pull our dreadlocks away from each other on a regular basis. Kev said:
were would you put the bead at the root?
is there something els you can put if i dont have a bead? ohh so if i stop seaperating theyll congo on there own too?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
if u just dont seperate several weeks u get hairs connecting them thaat can still be seperated but wait longer and they fully fuse together total congoness typicaly takes a couple months up till that point u can seperate with effortif u just allow them to congo at will u might not get 2 u want to congo togrther but u might get 6 others becomming 1so u might want to seperate any u are sure u dont want congodi only seperated ones trying to join my thidckest onesthe rest have congoed at will fopr a full 2 years now 2 1/4 i thinkwith very very lil control like every several months id seperate ones that were joining the thickestso now almost all my thin ones have congoedmany places as many as 6 combinedsome are pretty crazy too i love em

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
If you use beads don't put them all the way to the root. The hairs need room to move. What I did for mine, I put a bead about 2 inches down from the scalp. after about 1-2 weeks I moved it down a little. Then I kept moving it down till the bead would stay on anymore. Now I have 3 pretty congo-ed dreads :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form