Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dr.b's soap and oil

Vates
@vates
14 years ago
66 posts
does walmart sell it ?? i live in a small town and am wondering good locations to find this i use baking soda mainly but would like to have some soap from time to time haha o and has anyone used the africas best ultimate herbal oil with ginseng??? i found it in walmart for 2 bucks seems like good stuff but i'm not possitive???? any advice?
updated by @vates: 01/13/15 08:41:53PM
Heather Gamble
@heather-gamble
14 years ago
145 posts
yeah ive used the oil but unless uve had dreads for years you do not want to put oil on them....best of my knowledge no walmart does not target however yes...or buy it here http://www.drbronner.com/
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
Target, CVS, Stop & Shop and natural health food stores all sell Dr.B
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
I find it at giant and whole foods :)
Vates
@vates
14 years ago
66 posts
i just rub it into my scalp its good for dandruff heather said:
yeah ive used the oil but unless uve had dreads for years you do not want to put oil on them....best of my knowledge no walmart does not target however yes...or buy it here http://www.drbronner.com/
Heather Gamble
@heather-gamble
14 years ago
145 posts
oh yeah never tried it for that i used it on my locks when they would get really dry and its great on your skin after a shower cheap too im not a big fan of products in general but jamacian mango and lime makes a medicated anti itch spray which is cheap easily found at sallys and does help with itchy scalp i dont think it would be good for baby locs but scalp area it helped me..yeah but but bronners online cause u can get every kind they have...peppermint feels good but the almond soap smells like heaven Vates said:
i just rub it into my scalp its good for dandruff

heather said:
Natalie Woodhouse
@natalie-woodhouse
14 years ago
2 posts
i went to the website but i'm unclear on what you guys are talking about. do you guys use the liquid soap to wash hair, or the conditioning hair rinse? the liquid soap was the only one i saw that comes in different scents.
Radha Das
@radha-das
14 years ago
14 posts
You can buy it on the internet, just put in Dr. Bonners and it will come up. Try Natures Gate too, it is good.
MzElaineous
@mzelaineous
14 years ago
87 posts
definitely not the conditioning hair rinse, hehe, that's not going to help dreadlocks. I use peppermint or lavender liquid soap and some people recommend the bar soaps. Apparently, there's less of a residue (depending on what type of water) or oily feel using the bar. I'm definitely going to try a bar on my next order.btw, Vates I know that a $20 order for free shipping can still be somewhat expensive, so it might be cool to go halvesies with a friend or a local dreadie. Or use the excess as replacements as dish soap, body wash, toothpaste, pet shampoo, etc. There are lots of uses. Personally, I love it for cleaning while showering (no fumes!), body wash and my dog loves it. Her coat is beautiful. Natalie Woodhouse said:
i went to the website but i'm unclear on what you guys are talking about. do you guys use the liquid soap to wash hair, or the conditioning hair rinse? the liquid soap was the only one i saw that comes in different scents.
Natalie Woodhouse
@natalie-woodhouse
14 years ago
2 posts
thanks! i'm gonna try the bar MzElaineous said:
definitely not the conditioning hair rinse, hehe, that's not going to help dreadlocks. I use peppermint or lavender liquid soap and some people recommend the bar soaps. Apparently, there's less of a residue (depending on what type of water) or oily feel using the bar. I'm definitely going to try a bar on my next order.

btw, Vates I know that a $20 order is pretty big, so it might be cool to halvesies with a friend or a local dreadie. Or use the excess as replacements as dish soap, body wash, toothpaste, pet shampoo, etc. There are lots of uses. Personally, I love it for cleaning while showering (no fumes!), body wash and my dog loves it. Her coat is beautiful.

Natalie Woodhouse said:
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form