Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hello! im Charleigh

Charleigh Graham
@charleigh-graham
15 years ago
18 posts
ive been dreaded for 8 1/2 months now. did the twist and spilt method. :) i have a myspace shop too where i sell handmade clothing and accessories, dread ware, and various other things. you are more than welcome to stop by and say hello if you wanna :) links on my page but here it is just for good measure www.myspace.com/handsewnhippie
updated by @charleigh-graham: 02/14/15 09:06:13AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
hugslove ya and welcomeglad ya joined us here

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Electric Mama
@electric-mama
15 years ago
80 posts
there is a picture on my profile of an awful grateful dead dress this girl right here ^^^ made for me!!!! plus many awesome dread cuffs!!!!you are so creative and awesome!! glad ur here <33
Chevelle Trant
@chevelle-trant
15 years ago
33 posts
Luvin you and welcome. I'll have to go check out your stuff. I'm a sucker for handmade clothes,,especially if you have any patchwork stuff !
Charleigh Graham
@charleigh-graham
15 years ago
18 posts
tehe youre all sweethearts! lovin all of you too hunnies :D im glad you made me aware of this site SE :)yay Ciara! <3and Chevelle Trant - i totally love custom orders, and my patchies have recently become way more sturdy now that i got a better sewing machine!
Electric Mama
@electric-mama
15 years ago
80 posts
i mean awesome!!!! dyslexic right here! AWESOME DEAD DRESS!!!!-THANKS JESS FOR CATCHING THAT!!!AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME*** Electric Mama said:
there is a picture on my profile of an awful grateful dead dress this girl right here ^^^ made for me!!!! plus many awesome dread cuffs!!!!
you are so creative and awesome!! glad ur here <33
Charleigh Graham
@charleigh-graham
15 years ago
18 posts
HAHAHAHAHA! i figured it was like when ppl say "man that shit was ill !" or " that dress is Sick" hehehe, we can make our own special reversed language! tehehe
MountainWillow
@mountainwillow
15 years ago
141 posts
Awesome! Another sewing dreadhead! I too enjoy sewing skirts ect.. Anywho Welcome Welcome! Look forward to getting to know ya more!
Charleigh Graham
@charleigh-graham
15 years ago
18 posts
Hi there! do you have a shop or anything so i can see some of your work?
shaun saunders
@shaun-saunders
15 years ago
64 posts
do you make tams?
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form