Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Brand Spanking New Babies :)

Jamie2
@jamie2
14 years ago
25 posts
Ok guys remember my post saying I was getting dreads today? Well here they are!!! I paid $38 for someone to do them at a local beauty school, they are all rip and twist. Let me know what you guys think! Also first time you get to see my face. Thanks! :)
updated by @jamie2: 02/14/15 09:33:14AM
Jamie2
@jamie2
14 years ago
25 posts
Yeah, I think maybe she twisted too much...and thanks! :) Knottysleeves said:
Hee, I was just looking at these pics over at GUDU. ;-)

Looks like a good start, though some of the sections are a little braidy in texture and the twist & rip is a bit uneven. But that doesn't really matter, it should all sort itself out in time as your dreads knot up. Congrats!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
concidering a beauty school did em id say they are great i was expecting a disaster but they seem to be fairly well dine and not waxed or anything badpretty face too :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jamie2
@jamie2
14 years ago
25 posts
Thanks! :) <3 Yeah I think they came out pretty good, a bit uneven but I didn't expect or want them to be perfect. soaringeagle said:
concidering a beauty school did em id say they are great i was expecting a disaster but they seem to be fairly well dine and not waxed or anything bad
pretty face too :)
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Dreads are never perfect so why should the method that they are started in be perfect? They look nice. They'll dread up nice as well.
Jamie2
@jamie2
14 years ago
25 posts
ok thanks :) GreyGargoyle said:
Dreads are never perfect so why should the method that they are started in be perfect? They look nice. They'll dread up nice as well.
Earthstudios
@earthstudios
14 years ago
108 posts
Those are nice! dont get dissapointed if they start coming out after showers, with time they all lock right back up. And whats was cool with mine is after 75% of my T&R came out after washing its now locking back up with S's and loops and zigggys, at any rate Rocking!I'm a little over a month into the new life I'm creating for myself... :)
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Cool, relax and enjoy your journey now...they will go through changes and there will be some good days and not so good days....just remember to chill
pixie
@pixie
14 years ago
144 posts
Congrats! They look awesome!! :)
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
Looks good to me...Just let them to their thing while you do yours..and you will see how they literally get alive...thats the beauty of natural dreading...pretty face with pretty dreads..:))oh and welcome to the site..namaste
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form