Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Just started tnr method lookking good?

Kev
@kev
14 years ago
17 posts
it seem to be loosing up fast any tips i need it to be sort of clean because i just started a new jobgonna finish it soon my fingers got really tired and stared hurting
updated by @kev: 01/13/15 08:40:30PM
Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
your hair is really short o.o I hope they stay in.You need to keep dreads clean anyways haha.definitely do some sea salt sprays and get some wool for your pillows or a wool tam.
MzElaineous
@mzelaineous
14 years ago
87 posts
I plan on doing twist and rip in the future because of work too. I've been scouring the forum for DAYS (thank goodness for this site!) and I remember coming across something that stated twist and rip is best for thinner dreads.(Also, the paranoid person in me wonders if the boss is going to get pissy hiring someone without dreads during the interview and then showing up the next day with dreads o.0)On a more positive note if they come out because too short/too thick...try try again when they grow longer. =)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
hmm t&r usualy doesnt stick up so much like backcomb u didnt wax i hope? u musta been obsessed with too tightnessno wonder your fingers hurtthey diont need to be so tight

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form