Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

A request from you, my friends :)

☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
14 years ago
183 posts
Hey guys... Long story short my Roomie is moving out and I can't afford the whole rent alone. If I don't find new roomie I will have to break my lease, owe over $1000 and screw up my credit and rental history. I have the option of my ex moving in but as some of you know that history I would rather not do that.I am interviewing for a new job this week. I have already done the phone interview and it went very well. I go in this week to meet them in person.The request I ask from you is if you could please send all the positive vibes and prayers and good thoughts you can so I can get this job. I dont want to ruin my credit which just got better, I dont want to live with my ex again, and I want to be able to afford food and gas to get to work. If I get this job I will also be able to save money which I can't do at all right now.Thank you all so much I have been meditating hard on this all week and I can use all the help I can get right now...Peace, Love, Hopes, and Dreams
updated by @izzy-licious: 02/14/15 10:48:22AM
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
sending good vibes your way............ hope you get the job
☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
14 years ago
183 posts
Thank you I appreciate this so much! neil coe said:
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
no problem, it really sucks that your going through that, so good luck and let us know how it goes Izzy-licious said:
Thank you I appreciate this so much!

neil coe said:
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
man i have had my share of accomodation problems in past few years and I know how troublesome it can be...but positive vibes?? you ask for too much :Pyou will not only get the job and avoid this connundrum you are facing right now...but you wont have to face it ever again in your life...My prayers are with you..May you have all the strength you need...Jah bless
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
u will get it im sure

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
you will absolutely get good vibes and prayers from me :D
☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
14 years ago
183 posts
Thank you, This brought tears to my eyes. I appreciate your kind words :) Shiva'sMattedLocks said:
man i have had my share of accomodation problems in past few years and I know how troublesome it can be...but positive vibes?? you ask for too much :P
you will not only get the job and avoid this connundrum you are facing right now...but you wont have to face it ever again in your life...My prayers are with you..May you have all the strength you need...
Jah bless
☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
14 years ago
183 posts
Thank you so much Paula said:
you will absolutely get good vibes and prayers from me :D
☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
14 years ago
183 posts
Thank you SE :) soaringeagle said: