Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hair feels a LOT better!

Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
So it's been like 2 days since I last washed my hair. Guess what, NO ITCH! Woot, for the first time I haven't had the urge to scratch. I used the 1 Tbsp baking soda 2 cups of water, 3 drops rosemary, 1 drop lavender, and 2 drop peppermint.What I think helped though...is I put like 6 drops on accident of all 3 (the dropper let out a lot really fast, so my fault on that O_O). I poured it out and did what I typed up there ^^^So far...my head feels awesome, even went to the beach hair feels awesome, kinda like a rope feeling to it, but soft still. Only problem....some of the TnR came loose, but.....Tightened right back up sleeping with my Tam that I bought from the shop :)Thanks for all the help guys! LOVE THIS SITE!
updated by @aaronthelegend: 01/13/15 08:39:25PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
tam looks good on ya

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Lizzy Rue
@lizzy-rue
14 years ago
12 posts
they're looking good :) love the tam!
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
Thank you guys :) I love my tam I wear it everywhere.But yeah the back of my head some of the TnR came undone, but it's whatever it's really kinky back there now so it'll do it's on thing. Just need some Time and patience
JESSICA EVA (Eva Lovelocks)
@jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks
14 years ago
217 posts
looking good! i think the back is actually coming along quite nicely!! and i really like the color of your hair :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form