Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Its been 1 Month!!!!

Shuaib ahmed
@shuaib-ahmed
14 years ago
154 posts
Its been a month since I've had my dreads now, but they see the same to me, do you think they are on the right path?

updated by @shuaib-ahmed: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
I'm about a month now, and I feel kind of the same way, but yours are looking good to me. all of them seem to be staying together well, unlike me where it seems half of them are just loose locks of hair.its only the first month, try not to think about them too much. but dont worry, lookin good =]
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i hope u threw away the crochert hookthey'll be fine wait for month 3

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
JESSICA EVA (Eva Lovelocks)
@jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks
14 years ago
217 posts
i think they are looking way better!
Shuaib ahmed
@shuaib-ahmed
14 years ago
154 posts
ye loads of mine are like loose too but after i wash them they like get sort of firm.The hook is still with me but I haven't used it again, thanks for telling me to stop back then otherwise i would of still crocheted them more. thanks for the 3 months biut it gives me a approximate of how long it will take for them to look better :)cheers, i thought they were looking better I just can't stand the loose hairs :(
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
they are looking loads better....and dude the thing is...you will always have loose hair...and its a good thing..as SE said in one of the posts....it protects the scalp from excess heat...it also means your dreads are healthy and growing well...loose hair will crop up..soon it will get sucked into a bigger dread OR you will have a brand new dread (yay!!)...and then some more loose hair will crop up...so cycle will always continue...just try not to worry about it too much...cheers
chemowasabi
@chemowasabi
14 years ago
20 posts
at month 3 or 4, you'll start feeling the locks mature and get all thick and ropey.they look great, keep up the good work!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form