Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

the answer to the question "how do i get my dreads like...."

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
ok so alotta people ask over and over how do i get my dreads like (some raper headbanger celeb or icon)are yas all ready for the answer?here it comes!!!ya dont!simple truthno dreads are alike..everneither should they be they should be unique, each dread on 1 head and each head from head yours aloneok thats not what ya wanted to hear..but thats the truthbut some info thats usefull to the imitators of idols fashion dreadheadswant thin dreads rip more often into thin sections (if african, twist into thin sections)want thick dreads rip less often (if not going natural create thicker sections)when it comes to wanting dreads like someone else thats pretty much it unless u insist on every dread being like theyres which would require measuring the thickness of each and mapping out the possitionbut no matter what you set out thinking you wantwhat you end up with will be like noones but yoursthere now we dont need any more how can i get my dreads like so&so threads(we havn't had any yet on this site since its new, but every dread forum gets tons so i'm dealling with the question before its asked)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 08:25:30PM
does it matter
@does-it-matter
15 years ago
31 posts
loli love you se. speaking the truth..as allways :D
Chevelle Trant
@chevelle-trant
15 years ago
33 posts
I've got an easy answer to how to get a dread like yours,, you have a best friend like you and exchange a dreadlock,,lol,, yay
tha tron
@tha-tron
15 years ago
147 posts
yeah I remember that question form the original forum. that guy got toasted and never came back to the forum. LOL
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
well lets not have any of that here alot odf people will come who are clueless, attacks and insults will only make things worseinstead inform them with kindness and make them feel welcome not foolish tha tron said:
yeah I remember that question form the original forum. that guy got toasted and never came back to the forum. LOL

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form