Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hi for all ...

Rodrigo Leão
@rodrigo-leo
14 years ago
39 posts
My name is Rodrigo Leo, i am brazilian, live in rio de janeiro with my family. I always like dreads and beard. For me it is a protest against the system. And now i decided to do my dreads.I never found a site in portuguese about dreads so looking for in english i found this. I am happy with this.So, i am thinking to do my dreads by the natural way. How i have to start? What i have to do?Thanks for all and sorry for my english's mistake
updated by @rodrigo-leo: 02/14/15 10:46:24AM
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Hi Rodrigo, glad you found us here.You don't have to do anything to let your hair dread.Just wash it when it needs washing and thats about it.
Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
Ya Island Mamma's right, going all natural you don't really have to do anything. Just wash your hair with a residue-free shampoo, or use the baking soda wash, and just leave it be.
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Your hair will dreadlock on it's own. Just wash when it feels dirty.Good luck and welcome to the site! Oh and it looks like you have good dread hair. =)
Rodrigo Leão
@rodrigo-leo
14 years ago
39 posts
Hi Island. Thanks for the tip.And what do you think about not combing my hair? Maybe it can help, or no?
Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
yes, Don't comb your hair at all anymore if you want to start the dreading. Rodrigo Leo said:
Hi Island. Thanks for the tip.

And what do you think about not combing my hair? Maybe it can help, or no?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
haha yea you do not want to comb or condition and you want to seperate clumps so they dont grow into huge dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Rodrigo Leão
@rodrigo-leo
14 years ago
39 posts
Cavewoman said:
Ya Island Mamma's right, going all natural you don't really have to do anything. Just wash your hair with a residue-free shampoo, or use the baking soda wash, and just leave it be.
Thanks Cavewoman. But i don't know what residue-free shampoo means. I have to wash my hair without shampoo? And baking soda wash is a kind of soap?And the size of my hair is important to start this jorney?Sorry but i dont have much idea and my english ....
Rodrigo Leão
@rodrigo-leo
14 years ago
39 posts
GreyGargoyle said:
Your hair will dreadlock on it's own. Just wash when it feels dirty.

Good luck and welcome to the site! Oh and it looks like you have good dread hair. =)
Wonder GreyGargoyle. Thanks for your comment. My hair is slim and curly ...
Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
residue free shampoo... well it's pretty much like all natural shampoo, without alot of the weird named chemicals. the baking soda wash works really good though.go to this group: http://www.dreadlockssite.com/group/extracleandreadsbakingsodawashfans#axzz0qZbRS37Z should help.
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form