29,640 posts
cute :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
DreddieFreddy
@dreddiefreddy
14 years ago
30 posts
nice! i looked like sideshow bob after i finished backcombing lol. all you have to do now is be patient with them. personally i think that covering them up is the best thing (its easier to forget about them and avoid playing with your hair tht way). but anywayz...if no one has said so before: welcome to the dreadlock journey and good luck!
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
They look good.
Nicole
@nicole
14 years ago
125 posts
Hey, I have that phone too!They look good :)
ratcakie
@ratcakie
14 years ago
60 posts
they look awsome ;) just a few words of advice,,,they are going to do sum crazy stuff over the next 6,7,8,9 mths or so, ie. loosen up ,frizz up, kink, curl, loop, go flat, go square, get fluffy, sum will get short,sum will stay long and the list goes on.. generaly look like every thing you dont want them to,.. just be patiant,wash them regualy( check around the site as there is a good amount of washing info here to suit your life style ) and look for the good points in the process rather than the bad,rip/seperate regualy, and have sum fun decorating them.. so to sum it up,,,if they look like s#!% for the next 6mths or so it means there doing what there meant to and they are fine... Happy travels my friend, both physicaly and...
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form