Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dread Dreaming.

Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
I had a dream about dreadlocks! How neat is that. It was about me just walking around in my neighborhood and I saw people walking with dreads and some driving cars with dreads, and I even had dreads! It was amazing! :D
updated by @aaronthelegend: 02/03/18 03:36:36PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
haha..it happensand in the 1st year i bet ya u have a dream about someonr tryin to cut em off and u wake up in a pannic traumatized

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
I dreamed about dreads about 10 years ago, there was a huge natural world wide disaster the lands were split apart. I was climbing a cliffs edge with my baby on my hip, clothes torn and my hear was locked and a man at the top of the cliff popped out and helped us up. He had dreads also his name was Seth and there was a camp being organized by skill, healers, cooks, hunters etc...
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
That doesn't sound pleasant at all, but Island Mama's dream sounds so bad ass!!! It would have been like being Native Americans again!! Man just image how beautiful the world was back in the day....I wish I had a time machine (sighs). Anyone else have dreams about dreads....I wonder.
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
I had a dream that I had a full head of fully locked mature dreads that fell down to my waist....then I was captured by some organization and they were planning to torture me by cutting off my locks first. Somehow I got a hold of the knife and killed a few of them and took up their weapons which were guns. Then I walked through their fort in absolutely uncontrollable frenzy rage and I was cutting the enemy down. But at the same time I was getting shot A LOT. I was covered in blood and I look liked some demonic monster hell bent on killing the ones that threatened me, haha. It was a pretty awesome dream except that I eventually died of blood loss. But it was awesome because I did this all for my dreadlocks, haha. Which I don't even have yet...lol. But it was so awesome because in the dream I DID have dreadlocks, long ones that were just plain awesome! =D
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
Lolz dude that sounds so beast! Yeah man your dreams are a gate way to your true desires and fears. The brain is a pretty crazy thing. :DWonder if any others had dreams about losing or gaining dreads. GreyGargoyle said:
I had a dream that I had a full head of fully locked mature dreads that fell down to my waist....then I was captured by some organization and they were planning to torture me by cutting off my locks first. Somehow I got a hold of the knife and killed a few of them and took up their weapons which were guns. Then I walked through their fort in absolutely uncontrollable frenzy rage and I was cutting the enemy down. But at the same time I was getting shot A LOT. I was covered in blood and I look liked some demonic monster hell bent on killing the ones that threatened me, haha. It was a pretty awesome dream except that I eventually died of blood loss. But it was awesome because I did this all for my dreadlocks, haha. Which I don't even have yet...lol. But it was so awesome because in the dream I DID have dreadlocks, long ones that were just plain awesome! =D
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Yeah, I love that dream. I'm definitely going to remember that one for a long time to come. It was pure awesome and it has a lot of significance because I had that when I first started growing my dreads so I'm definitely going to remember it every time I see my dreads in the mirror. =D Blood soaked dreads, haha. It was awesome. Thanks, man.But yeah, I think most dread heads dream of losing their dreads and they wake up in a panic. Aaron said:
Lolz dude that sounds so beast! Yeah man your dreams are a gate way to your true desires and fears. The brain is a pretty crazy thing. :D

Wonder if any others had dreams about losing or gaining dreads.

GreyGargoyle said:
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
Yeah mine was a more of a like "wtf weird" but it was very awesome! I think I'm going to remember mind too :)
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
I had a dream that my hair was gonna fall out last night but it never did in the dream, haha. What's even weirder though is I woke up with a piece of hair in my mouth. It had fallen out, I guess and it had one little knot in it...guess that is a good sign that I'm getting dreads. :P haha.
sadangel777
@sadangel777
14 years ago
68 posts
I always have bad dreams about work...
updated by @sadangel777: 07/03/15 06:32:22AM
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form