Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

anyone want some cheap djimbes?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
im thinking i'll be going to odunde again this year its a huge african (new year) srtreet fest in philly and they have very very cheao drumjs (1/3 price of most places or less)im thinking i can pick up as few but i am clueless aboutr shipping costs cause the big ones are pretty heavyassumming also would oly make sence to ship in the countryand well cant exactly promice to get 10 in a small car so might be limmited in how many we can getofcourse what id do is whoever wants some put into a fund pool then i'll get the best ones i can for the price and since id buy several theyd reduce the proces even morelast time i went i got a big fat 1 and 3 medim size for i think 250?most music stores would sell the big 1 for 3-600 and the mediums 200 minso i can probably get a really good deali only have 2 of the drums now but i can take pics tomorow so u can get an ideamaybe i can weigh and measure the big 1 to estimate the max shipping cost too?odunde is umm i think the 10th of june or so..so if were gonna do this we should figure it out soon

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 08:36:10PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok just found out its the 13th of junei supose i can deliver em at the gathering provided i can again fit em in a car..lol

--
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Would love a small one for Kiah but I don't think I'm going to the gathering.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
hmm well what do u wanna pay i can look into it and send to u in canada i guess..define small..a smwll one can be very small or meduim or smallish or ..they have real small ones but im thinking u want at leasy a 10 inch head and about 14 inches tall or so?they got as small as like 4-6 inch head and 6-8 inches tall

--
Joshua O'Connor
@joshua-oconnor
14 years ago
32 posts
im a bit far away for this :( haha,,, my mates got some anyways :)
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Ya about 14 inches or so. Kiah is just over 3 feet tall. I have a djembe but it's medium big. She plays it but its to her chest and too big for her to sit on comfortably.It depends how cheap you can get them and then of course theres shipping fee.I paid quite a bit for mine and really don't want to pay THAT much for another one.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i think i can get yas 1 for 100 or lessespecialy if i can work a deal for a few

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

heres 2 of the drums ..my nephew got tired of bangin on em and wanted to climb insteadjust so u can see size and how nice they are for really amazing pricessomeone from heres givin me a ride to rainbow so i might surprise her with 1they do have smaller ones too the big 1 is pretty heavy

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form