Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

twist and rip timeline, 1 month so far =}

Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
It's been just a little over a month now, twist and rip method =] in the latest ones you can notice how much loose hair I have going on under, because it's so curly compared to the tighter ones. DAY 1 WEEK 1 WEEK 2 WEEK 3ish WEEK 4/5ish Around 1 Month So this is where I am so far. I think I've got some good stuff going on, but I know some of them are going to take longer then others.. like the ones underneath.Thanks for viewing!
updated by @cavewoman: 02/14/15 11:03:18AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
congrats! lookin good ..and glad you'll be here all the time too :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
im gonna edit the title and move it to timelines

--
Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
no problem =]and even if I didn't have any dreads id still be on here all the time haha (it would just be torture ;] )and thanks =D
Benjamin Allen
@benjamin-allen
14 years ago
13 posts
Hey, they're looking good :D
celestine✿۞
@celestine
14 years ago
80 posts
they look very nice already !i m sure as they get more mature their gonna be fantastic!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
in the future click the camera button and add the images in the 1st post so u can edit the 1st post as u update the timeline adding more images and text as time goes by

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
looking gooood :)

--
Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
thanks man =D it really starting to settle in that ill never be the same again haha soaringeagle said:
Jake Holland
@jake-holland
14 years ago
203 posts
I hear that, I just finished the majority of my head, with the exception of the very back (I got tired) this weekend via T&R. Its amazing how people stare at your hair first when you go out. I feel like a new person. Nomadian said:
thanks man =D it really starting to settle in that ill never be the same again haha

soaringeagle said:
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form