Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

twist and rip timeline, 1 month so far =}

Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
haha ya exactly. Sometimes I forget I have them and I wonder why people are looking at me. Ill get a fair amount of stares with some of my outfits, but I wouldn't usually get people just constantly glancing over, but it doesnt bother me toooo much.And good luck doing your back! my arms got tired doing those haha. Jake Holland said:
I hear that, I just finished the majority of my head, with the exception of the very back (I got tired) this weekend via T&R. Its amazing how people stare at your hair first when you go out. I feel like a new person.

Nomadian said:
thanks man =D it really starting to settle in that ill never be the same again haha

soaringeagle said:
looking gooood :)

updated by @cavewoman: 07/10/15 02:15:54AM
Jake Holland
@jake-holland
14 years ago
203 posts
Yeah thanks, I am putting off finishing them for a few days I think lol Nomadian said:
haha ya exactly. Sometimes I forget I have them and I wonder why people are looking at me. Ill get a fair amount of stares with some of my outfits, but I wouldn't usually get people just constantly glancing over, but it doesnt bother me toooo much.

And good luck doing your back! my arms got tired doing those haha.

Jake Holland said:
I hear that, I just finished the majority of my head, with the exception of the very back (I got tired) this weekend via T&R. Its amazing how people stare at your hair first when you go out. I feel like a new person.

Nomadian said:
thanks man =D it really starting to settle in that ill never be the same again haha

soaringeagle said:
looking gooood :)

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form