Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

My timeline so far, nearly 5 months..

Wolf
@wolf
14 years ago
19 posts
So heres my update so far, my hair was roughly sectioned and backcombed very thoroughly. As a result i never have had one dread undo. I wash my hair now roughly once a week with a residue free dread shampoo. Ive never used or even considered wax. I touch my hair in no way or form resulting in trying to fix or guide it to how i want it. It will look how it wants to look.... So yeah heres my hair.. Peace
updated by @wolf: 01/13/15 08:35:51PM
Wolf
@wolf
14 years ago
19 posts
extra 2 pics
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
Looks Great!
Wolf
@wolf
14 years ago
19 posts
Thank you!! NaturalWomyn said:
Looks Great!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
crazy dreads they look awesomei moved it to timelines sectionfor future notice u can click the camera button and add the pics right in the post instead of attaching that way u can put as many pics as u want

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Wolf
@wolf
14 years ago
19 posts
Thanks for the help man, glady welcomed, and thank you for the compliment. Its an honour coming from a man like yourself. soaringeagle said:
crazy dreads they look awesome
i moved it to timelines section
for future notice u can click the camera button and add the pics right in the post instead of attaching that way u can put as many pics as u want
☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
14 years ago
183 posts
Damn your hair grows fast!
Wolf
@wolf
14 years ago
19 posts
Lol... sure does.. I think because my hair is super curly that i had zero shrinkage. So my hair just grew as normal. I have another update coming up in a few days.. even longer!! Izzy-licious said:
Damn your hair grows fast!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form