Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
lori
@lori
14 years ago
3 posts
can anyone help me with my problem ? I am getting loops all over and they are starting to make my dreads stay on one side which is making a bunch of them flatten out and they are starting to look like matted dog hair! any suggestions would be appreciated!!!
updated by @lori: 02/07/18 05:39:11PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
pics? loops are completely normal and a beautiful part of the process loops mean they are dreadingits not a problemmatted dog hair? what your saying basicly is help my dreads are dreading?im not sure what u mean bu the staying on 1 side though maybe u just need to seperate more?pics will help a ton but i think u should just read http://www.dreadlockssite.com/forum/topics/dreading-the-1st-few-wee...

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
J.D.
@jd
14 years ago
115 posts
yeah loops are normal. there is nothing you can do. just give em time they will compress, ive been growing my locks for 9 months and my loops are just now starting to compress.good luck :)
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
Adding to what has been stated. Loops and kinks are just signs your dreadlocks are tightening up.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
loops are a beautiful thingyes they are a sign that your dreads are dreading but they also are part of what makes your dreads yours, they will become your dreads personality, its fingerprint unique features that make your dread yours..

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
lori
@lori
14 years ago
3 posts
thanks everybody very reassuring! no one in my area lives dreads and i guess that i just needed to hear(or read ) that its ok :) love ya all lori
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form