Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Rasta Bar Hemp Soap by MountainSky

Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
"Rrippin' shampoo& soap bar"I just bought some of this soap, it's awesome.Smells so good and feels so fresh and tingly.It's Canadian made.The ingredients arecoconut oil, canola oil, mountain spring water, sodium hydroxide, lemon peel oil, peppermint oil, hemp seed oil, cocoa seed butter, shea butter, nettle leaf extract.I'm addicted to the smell and my hair feels clean and knotty.Here's a link http://www.mountainskysoap.com/soaps.php
updated by @island-mamma: 02/14/15 07:39:04AM
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
Sounds loverly....I know nettle is used medicinally but always kind of freaks me out when it's in something used on the skin. No logical reason. XD
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Poor nettle has such a bad rep ;) Spider Feet said:
Sounds loverly....I know nettle is used medicinally but always kind of freaks me out when it's in something used on the skin. No logical reason. XD
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
does sound nice and price aint bad at all eitherid actually consider trying it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
By the way, I don't remember seeing any updates. How is your baby girls dreadies coming along?
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Her dreads are coming along great, mostly the bottom half is dreading up, the top is separated but not as locked.I'll have to post some updated pics in the next day or so.I have a hard time keeping lint balls out of her hair though, they used to slip out with conditioners and combing before. Spider Feet said:
By the way, I don't remember seeing any updates. How is your baby girls dreadies coming along?
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Let me know if you do soaringeagle said:
does sound nice and price aint bad at all either
id actually consider trying it
DJ DIRTY BOY
@dj-dirty-boy
14 years ago
6 posts
Ya but you could order 5 and the shipping would be the same. That could save you a bit and for the most part you wouldnt have to worry about running out, Im sure theyll last a decent bit. Sister Rags said:
Sounds great...except that the shipping is $12.25 to the US : (
Darn.
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Maybe you could request it at your local Health Food Store? The worst they could say is no. Sister Rags said:
True that...if only I had $40 to spend on soap ; )
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Okay this stuff rocks my world!My locks are developing so nicely, i feel a huge difference, it must be the inclusion of the nettles SE is always raving about ;)
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form