Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I use distilled malt vinegar rinse

Orange Clock
@orange-clock
14 years ago
72 posts
Its cheaper than apple cider vinegar and it does the same thing I am in Uk a bottle of Distilled malt vinegar is 0.36 for a pint. A bottle of apple cider vinegar is 1.65 for 500ml which is less liquid more cash. Apple cider vinegar 5% acidity Distilled vinegar 4.6%.

Just to let you know

updated by @orange-clock: 02/14/15 07:37:47AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
for general cleaning any ol cheap stuff worksbut some have different medicinal uses like white vinagar and lavander kills moldjust saying they dont all "do the same thing" but for general cleaning purposes theyre close enough

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
The malt vinegar probably smells a lot better too.
Orange Clock
@orange-clock
14 years ago
72 posts
I am pretty poor the difference in price is massive. What are the added benefits of the apple cider stuff in dreads. The acid still reacts with the soda and dirt removed. I would not use a non brewed condiment though or just any old acids. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-brewed_condiment White vinegar is a distillation vinegar. soaringeagle said:
for general cleaning any ol cheap stuff works
but some have different medicinal uses like white vinagar and lavander kills mold
just saying they dont all "do the same thing" but for general cleaning purposes theyre close enough
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
white vinagar kills and removeds mold its what i use most often nowapple cidar i believes more conditioningtheres other benifits i think in the 2 herb threads Orange Clock said:
I am pretty poor the difference in price is massive. What are the added benefits of the apple cider stuff in dreads. The acid still reacts with the soda and dirt removed. I would not use a non brewed condiment though or just any old acids.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-brewed_condiment

White vinegar is a distillation vinegar.

soaringeagle said:
for general cleaning any ol cheap stuff works
but some have different medicinal uses like white vinagar and lavander kills mold
just saying they dont all "do the same thing" but for general cleaning purposes theyre close enough

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i read the wikoi but umm why wouldnt u use it

--
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
Yeah man this helps alot i live in UK and am very poor! thank man
Orange Clock
@orange-clock
14 years ago
72 posts
Its more expensive to buy in the shops. I live in a small town far from convenient things like low prices.They do sell it for fish and chips and it comes in a 5 gallon bottle and is a concentrate I had to mix it up when I worked in a shop. Very corrosive form as well. See above as to why I cannot buy it. soaringeagle said:
i read the wikoi but umm why wouldnt u use it
Orange Clock
@orange-clock
14 years ago
72 posts
The distilled stuff is more or less without fragrance.Although you have to try a couple of 5ml spoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of cloudy pressed apple juice off topic i know but fhat the wuck Anubis said:
The malt vinegar probably smells a lot better too.
Orange Clock
@orange-clock
14 years ago
72 posts
Its a Tesco Special Jack Roth said:
Yeah man this helps alot i live in UK and am very poor! thank man
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form