Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

How to rip personality from your dreads

Andres
@andres
14 years ago
18 posts
I haven't fully read the rules of this site and I don't know if its illegal to post links about "Mr. Clean." But anyway, youtube decided to recommend me this video:
Is he forming dreads or destroying the personality of each dread?
updated by @andres: 02/14/15 08:49:48AM
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
i think you already knew the answer to that question long before you posted that video
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
how to make dreads not look like dreadsinstead they can look like fake dread wigshe requests u rate them so..rate em 1 star

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Scarface
@scarface
14 years ago
64 posts
Now, lets be fair. not everyone likes bumps forming all over their dreadlocks, and should be allowed to remove them if they want to. You may see it as wanting to be uniform, but its more about wanting the dreads to look they way you want them too. If someone wants more smooth dreads, let them have them. No need to be condescending about it.It makes you no better than the people who swears to wax and looks down on natural dreads.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
johny boy actualy allowed my negative comments!!! so go ahead tell the world what u think of him in his comments

--
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
14 years ago
219 posts
Part of my reason for dreading was to have hassle free no maintenance hair, seems to me that taking each lil hair and tucking it back into place would be a painstaking chore and totally defeat that purpose, it would also defeat my purpose of letting nature have it's way.Just my 2 cents
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
yes and i have said this before:to ME, natural dreads say "i dont care"but fake dreads say: "i try to look like i dont care, but in reality -- i care a lot!"posers fakers wtf they are not the type of people who should be getting dreads
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
14 years ago
219 posts
I agree with ya sister, having nature dreads is another form of silent protest against societal conformity IllumiKnotty said:
yes and i have said this before:

to ME, natural dreads say "i dont care"

but fake dreads say: "i try to look like i dont care, but in reality -- i care a lot!"

posers fakers wtf they are not the type of people who should be getting dreads
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
14 years ago
213 posts
different strokes for different folks
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
wait i never said that unless he edited it before approving it i maybe said hes the worse thing to happen to dreads i diont remember but i know i never said that Rama Varma said:
SE, your comments on his video did include the line "johny you are the worse person alive" - I know he's a bit of a bandit, but that does seem rather harsh!

--
 / 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form