Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Where can I find straight up oils for my hair?

KatieK
@katiek
14 years ago
10 posts

Lavender, rosemary, tea tree...where can I purchase these items for my hair rinse? The teas are easy to find, but I live in an area with not many specialty shops or anything like that...

btw I LOVE this place :)

Thanks in advance

updated by @katiek: 02/14/15 07:38:54AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
he4rb stores ealt food stores some pharmacies maybe even walmart..or..online\easy to find online

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
14 years ago
219 posts
I found Tea Tree oil at WalMart before.
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
I know Vitamin Shoppe's sell it, worst case scenario they do special orders that get it in for you an they will call you up to let you know when it's in at the same price,and Welcome :)I love it to.
KatieK
@katiek
14 years ago
10 posts
found the tea tree oil! Will probably shop online for the rest. Thank you thank you Lonnie Berg said:
I found Tea Tree oil at WalMart before.
Kundalini Rise
@kundalini-rise
14 years ago
67 posts
Hmm, online, at a vitamin store (they are expensive and narrow), or a health/organic food/product market.
KatieK
@katiek
14 years ago
10 posts
I did find teatree oil at Target, but no luck with anything else. I'm sure there are boutiques that may have them, but I think I'll check out Lonnie's site instead of driving all over town. It does suck to wait, but when it comes in the mail it's like Christmas :) thanks for the info.

Sister Rags said:
I live right near a number of natural food stores, so that's usually where I buy oils. I have found tea tree oil at Target and I'm pretty sure they also carry lavender oil. Since you don't live near any shops that carry oils, online seems to be your best bet. It's frustrating to wait for stuff you've ordered to arrive, but at least there is that option.Are there any boutiques or gift stores near you that might sell oils? Sometimes stores will have them kind of hidden and not right out in the open like bigger merchandise.That link looks like a good resource, Lonnie.
KatieK
@katiek
14 years ago
10 posts
This area I live in is just narrow in general :) they're not quite caught up to the organic side of life. There is ONE health food store I could try..thanks.

Kundalini Rise said:
Hmm, online, at a vitamin store (they are expensive and narrow), or a health/organic food/product market.
oraeley
@oraeley
14 years ago
6 posts
all of these things can be ordered thru azurestandard.com for a pretty reasonable price. :)
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form