Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Ever get excited when you see someone with dreads on TV/movie?

Antony
@antony
14 years ago
80 posts
Last night I was watching American Idol. There was this part where they showed people who were local musicians. Then, there was this blonde, hippie-ish girl with dreads who made it and in my head I was going "OMFG DREADS ON TV!!!"
Anyone else have one of these moments?

updated by @antony: 01/13/15 08:30:57PM
Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
Haha i get so excited when i see dreads on tv too!!Last night i was watching monty pythons the meaning of life and there was a guy with dreads. i was like woohoo! i think it was a wig but it was still cool lol:) he did end up dying tho...i also noticed theres a guy with dreads in twilight, highlight of the movie id say haha
dreadfully odd
@dreadfully-odd
14 years ago
11 posts
haha yep! its good to see- my kids always point them out-we have a few kiwi tv personalities with dreadies, i find myself gravitating to stargate atlantis..i think its called....when its on,with the big guy with beard nd dreadies, dunno if i like the programme just great to see a main character with dreads on tv!
Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
haha i watched that once just for the guys dreads XD dreadfully odd said:
haha yep! its good to see- my kids always point them out-we have a few kiwi tv personalities with dreadies, i find myself gravitating to stargate atlantis..i think its called....when its on,with the big guy with beard nd dreadies, dunno if i like the programme just great to see a main character with dreads on tv!
Traelon
@traelon
14 years ago
29 posts
Yeah, I actually do that a lot, and I get all excited and want my friends to be pumped with me but it doesn't happen lol
Flicker Wings
@flicker-wings
14 years ago
20 posts
lolI DEFINITELY GET REALLY EXCITED!!! and not just when it comes to tv. I internally freak out whenever I see dreads period. I may look calm and collected on the outside-but on the inside I'm like OMG DREADS SO COOL OMG THEY'RE SO BEAUTIFUL OMG OMG YES YESSSSS...I've been doing that all my life lol
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form