Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Update on my neglect.

Gary2
@gary2
10 years ago
46 posts

march 22nd will be my 11th month natural . things are going good. I'm thinking of blow drying my hair during winter and fall after i wash it. and also i need to wash ever 2-3 days because i play sports and it starts to stink real fast.

updated by @gary2: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Gary2
@gary2
10 years ago
46 posts

Also i cut off the ends of 2 of my locks because i wanted to see what would happen. they were in that weird circular shape. is that bad if i cut all those little ringlets off? Also how long would it take for my hair to mold? I'm debating on blow drying it.

taye
@taye
10 years ago
833 posts

Don't cut the ringlets off. I think they are beautiful!!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

ura dont cut anything off!

well it depends under the right circumstances mold can haoppen fast 15 nin maybe an hour thats o[if they are all bound up in a tam with no airflow

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
CoriElaine
@corielaine
10 years ago
173 posts

Lookin good dude!

Gary2
@gary2
10 years ago
46 posts

i never do anything to my hair when it is wet. i just let it hang and air dry. but today i tried the blowdryer. some of my hair was still wet afterwards.

soaring eagle said:

ura dont cut anything off!

well it depends under the right circumstances mold can haoppen fast 15 nin maybe an hour thats o[if they are all bound up in a tam with no airflow

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

yea i blow a bit, wait a bit, blow a bit etc it doesnt get dry in 1 session i bow in short bursts over hours and its still lil damp the next day i try rearanging them to blow on damp areas when i feel them

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form