Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

dreadlocks crochet recovery timeline

Leilani Ariana
@leilani-ariana
6 years ago
6 posts

So glad I read this! I've had my dreads for a week and two days now and I went to a salon and she did interlocking with a crochet cook. I found out after how bad it is. People told me not touch it, just let it do it's thing. I was afraid it wouldn't work but looking at your pictures gives hope! thanks!

updated by @leilani-ariana: 07/27/15 08:06:34AM
Little Wing
@little-wing
6 years ago
41 posts

Wow!, I'm amazed about the look of your locs this days!. They look amazing.

I am just about to have my fifth month and started with crochet. Haven't done anything since then and I'm wonder how they are gonna look at the end. I hope good.

And yep, looking at your pictures it gives us lot of hope!.

Becsley Q Penguinface
@becsley-q-penguinface
6 years ago
36 posts

What a great story, and awesome looking dreads in the end! Don't worry about your English though man, I read the whole thing and I didn't notice any weirdness at all! :D

Dee4
@dee4
6 years ago
14 posts

Wow my story is very similar to yours. I started my dread with rubber bands, back comming and wax. I thank this site daily for helping me see the light. It has been a 4 month journey which the first month was the toughest due to the rubber bands and wax after that I stopped using the wax got that junk out of my hair and rubber bands where out. Now they are so natural and everyday is a blessing to see them change and evolve as I am. Great story man your dreads look beautiful.

Moonchild
@moonchild
6 years ago
12 posts

I did not cut mine like Bene had to - I stopped waxing the second I found this site. Recently I just used the magic wax removal product and have been growing them ever since - 2 years this July! These were waxed at the start, but look at 'em now!!! (before and after pics) long and I love them. celebratory share!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
28,403 posts

nice how many times had u waxed and how many wax removals?

id still use it a few more times to be extra safe

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long
Moonchild
@moonchild
6 years ago
12 posts

I had waxed all my dreads 3 times and had used the whole container of remover. they got much softer, so I felt safe ;)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
28,403 posts

ahh ok

how long ago/ it'll be interestung if they go into a new loopy stage even tho its been 2 years

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long
Moonchild
@moonchild
6 years ago
12 posts

how long ago... did I wax? just under 2 years. i'm not sure what they're gonna do, but all theyve been doing is growing nice and long !

Smile
@smile
6 years ago
5 posts

Thats an amazing story :) thanks for sharing

/ 6

Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form