@danielle-hache
12 years ago
100 posts

omg wow what a great timeline ..beautiful ...thanks for sharing

Sussi
@sussi
12 years ago
84 posts

Thank you all for your sweet comments! You make me smile. :-)

Xephyre (Nae)
@xephyre-nae
12 years ago
26 posts
One of the best timelines I seen on here! Very nice! Side question? Are you Russian? You look exactly like my stepmom if u are curious I could try to message u a pic of her
Mons
@mons
12 years ago
518 posts
Amazing progress, they're beautiful!!
Sussi
@sussi
12 years ago
84 posts

Aww, thank you! No, I'm notrussian, I'm swedish. But maybe your stepmom has swedish roots? The swedish vikings traveled toRussia so there are probably quite a fewrussians with swedish ancestors. :-) I'd love to see a pic of her, maybe she's my doublegangeror unknown twin!

Ontanae millett said:

One of the best timelines I seen on here! Very nice! Side question? Are you Russian? You look exactly like my stepmom if u are curious I could try to message u a pic of her
Sussi
@sussi
12 years ago
84 posts

Thank you! :-)

Mons said:

Amazing progress, they're beautiful!!
Xephyre (Nae)
@xephyre-nae
12 years ago
26 posts
Oh! I was learning Swedish for a while.. I knew the basics but it kinda faded. Jg knner en bot was a song I used to sing in Swedish all the time. Hon heter Anna Anna heter hon! Lol. I don't know how to post pics from the mobile website tho.
Sussi
@sussi
12 years ago
84 posts

My timeline has been updated with 10 months photos. More pics on my profile page.

Little Wing
@little-wing
12 years ago
41 posts

They look great!. Why do you use the rubber bands?, for keeping certain shape?. Mine are getting quite funny shapes, I have one with a kind of circular tip, another one split in two tips, another one has blunt tip but also a whispy tip (two in one, really weird). And also I have looooot of loose hairs. Mine are already tight, but I don't know how tight is enough; some are really really compact, so I don't know if my loose hair is gonna join to them.

Actually I left some side bags loose, and believe me, I haven't brushed them and they just don't knot. I believe my hair is just not meant to know naturally :(

Sometimes I think about brush them out, I'm about to have 6 months and they look super messy. But then I come to your timeline and see how you embrace the stages and how patient you are and I think about keep going.

Yours look so cool!.

/ 8

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form