Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Sussis T&R timeline 3 years

Tara C
@tara-c
12 years ago
644 posts

It's really amazing to see the progress over time, your dreads get more defined (and crazy) with each picture :)

updated by @tara-c: 07/22/15 06:32:21AM
Sussi
@sussi
12 years ago
84 posts

Thank you all! :-)

Ok, so time to update with the 7-months photos, they are in the first post as well.

updated by @sussi: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Sussi
@sussi
12 years ago
84 posts

I've updated the timeline in the first post. There are more photos on my profile page. :-)

Tara C
@tara-c
12 years ago
644 posts

I haven't been on here for quite some time, but your dreads are coming along amazingly! :D I love all of the decorations you've added.

Little Wing
@little-wing
12 years ago
41 posts

Wow!, really nice progress!.

I think mine look kinda the same, but a bit frizzy because I started them with crochet.

Sussi
@sussi
12 years ago
84 posts

TARA!!! There you are! I've been wondering where you went.

Haha, yeah I got a bit crazy with the decorations,but it's a lot of fun and kind of addictive. Also the dreadslook so much more defined with a wrap or a bead on them.

Tara C said:

I haven't been on here for quite some time, but your dreads are coming along amazingly! :D I love all of the decorations you've added.

Sussi
@sussi
12 years ago
84 posts

Thank you, Georgina. I'm so glad that I stayed away from crochet. Just be patient, I've seenamazing dreads on here that were started with crochet that recovered really well.

Georgina said:

Wow!, really nice progress!.

I think mine look kinda the same, but a bit frizzy because I started them with crochet.

Valérie
@valrie
12 years ago
539 posts

Sussi, Wow, you can really start to see the definition that is taking place within your dreads in these last 2 months. Very beautiful!

Gemma
@gemma
12 years ago
16 posts

Excellent photos, your hair looks awesome!

Ixchel
@ixchel
12 years ago
597 posts

looking wonderfully awesome!!!

& decorating is just too much fun isn't it? I do think it gives me the appearance of progress even if there isn't much actually there :) makes me feel like i have a dread or two for reals lol

love love LURVE your head lady! <3

Sussi said:

TARA!!! There you are! I've been wondering where you went.

Haha, yeah I got a bit crazy with the decorations,but it's a lot of fun and kind of addictive. Also the dreadslook so much more defined with a wrap or a bead on them.

Tara C said:

/ 8

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form