Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

So you're thinking of using dread wax

Daniel
@daniel
15 years ago
118 posts

Now im not going to go into the pros and cons of dread wax, theres already several threads about that. But how can you know which facts to listen to? After all, they both present reasonable arguments, right?Wrong.First of all, what are the sources of this information, and what is the goal of the group presenting it. Lets start with the pro wax group. When they present you information, the overall goal, the entire point of that presentation, is to get you to buy the dread wax. This inherently makes their argument invalid. After all, who would you listen to when buying a car: The car salesmen or your friend who owns the car you want?Well, what about us? Why are we putting out our information? Well, many reasons. Some of us trying to keep you from making our past mistakes. Others just want you to have all the information before you take the dreadlock plunge. What we all have in common, however is that we all care about the health of your dreads. In the end we have nothing to gain or lose if you use wax. This lack of personal stake makes our us inherently a better source.Something you will notice when listening to Johnny Jackass is that he constantly uses video editing tricks. Why? To distract you from the complete lack of valid points his argument makes. Youll also notice that he constantly refers to the "Dreadwax Controversy" no one (and i mean NO ONE) in the dreadlock community refers to it as this. Why? Because its known to be a harmful thing. Is there a "Drinking Arsenic Controversy"? Of course not, but if Johnny was pushing arsenic instead of dread products you can be sure as hell he would tell you there is.If this was too much to read, just remember this. If you cant tell what information to listen to, look at the source. It will usually tell you more than any facts ever could.

updated by @daniel: 02/15/15 03:44:37AM
Matthew
@matthew
15 years ago
109 posts
I like this.But, you should change the title to, "You're".
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
well donelol I especially love the "drinking arsenic contreversy" comment
Daniel
@daniel
15 years ago
118 posts
ha, thanks Didjeridurian said:
well done
lol I especially love the "drinking arsenic contreversy" comment
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
very well putactualy i'm spending money to bring the truth to you

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Daniel
@daniel
15 years ago
118 posts
ning costs money? theres plenty of free forums out there soaringeagle said:
very well put

actualy i'm spending money to bring the truth to you
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
no nings free the domain name wasnt and having the domain point to ning costs like 4.95 a mionth i think, plus i spent umm 175 about on software to get us high in search engines to be able to compete with the wax pushers.. and its working slowly..every day improving..it can take a few months to be higher then them, in most searches but we are gaining ground daily, and not even 1/3 of the sites been indexed yet..oh didje did spend 60 on an ad over there----> for his yummy raw foods bizthere are free forums ppl i know started about the same time as this..they have 7 members still very lil content and zero visibilitywhat i spent was well worth it to grow the community so fastand its just beginninggoogle dready shops dread shops dreadlocks shops etc any combo and we list pretty high as well as have multiple listings in the top 30site activity should tripple over the next 2 months at a guessoh also google free dreadkit or free dread kit i think also dreadlock maintenance and dreadlock methods come up very high so do many pther related search termsand if members read the create a page challenge in the site suggestions section and create a few more informative pages we will gain even more ground

--
Daniel
@daniel
15 years ago
118 posts
i found this site one by accident back in august and it was ridiculously hard to find again. hopefully well eventually be higher up than dhhq soaringeagle said:
no nings free the domain name wasnt and having the domain point to ning costs like 4.95 a mionth i think, plus i spent umm 175 about on software to get us high in search engines to be able to compete with the wax pushers.. and its working slowly..every day improving..
it can take a few months to be higher then them, in most searches but we are gaining ground daily, and not even 1/3 of the sites been indexed yet..

oh didje did spend 60 on an ad over there----> for his yummy raw foods biz

there are free forums ppl i know started about the same time as this..they have 7 members still very lil content and zero visibility
what i spent was well worth it to grow the community so fast
and its just beginning

google dready shops dread shops dreadlocks shops etc any combo and we list pretty high as well as have multiple listings in the top 30
site activity should tripple over the next 2 months at a guess

oh also google free dreadkit or free dread kit i think also dreadlock maintenance and dreadlock methods come up very high so do many pther related search terms

and if members read the create a page challenge in the site suggestions section and create a few more informative pages we will gain even more ground
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
yea depending what search terms u used a few changes made some terms drop alot while others went up alot but switching to the domain name helped a ton and eventualy im going to have a couple domains pointing to the site..we are beatting dhhq in a few search terms but its gonna take work to beat em in most..one thing that will help is reading the new members read this 1st page..tags titles and the 1st paragraph of threads matter alotplus ning has to fix a lil configuration issue too Daniel Ordonez said:
i found this site one by accident back in august and it was ridiculously hard to find again. hopefully well eventually be higher up than dhhq

soaringeagle said:
no nings free the domain name wasnt and having the domain point to ning costs like 4.95 a mionth i think, plus i spent umm 175 about on software to get us high in search engines to be able to compete with the wax pushers.. and its working slowly..every day improving..
it can take a few months to be higher then them, in most searches but we are gaining ground daily, and not even 1/3 of the sites been indexed yet..

oh didje did spend 60 on an ad over there----> for his yummy raw foods biz

there are free forums ppl i know started about the same time as this..they have 7 members still very lil content and zero visibility
what i spent was well worth it to grow the community so fast
and its just beginning

google dready shops dread shops dreadlocks shops etc any combo and we list pretty high as well as have multiple listings in the top 30
site activity should tripple over the next 2 months at a guess

oh also google free dreadkit or free dread kit i think also dreadlock maintenance and dreadlock methods come up very high so do many pther related search terms

and if members read the create a page challenge in the site suggestions section and create a few more informative pages we will gain even more ground

--
Daniel
@daniel
15 years ago
118 posts
problem is once we beat dhhq the forums will be filled with 14 year old kids who think they know everything trying to tell us were idiotsthats whats nice about right now, everyone is really chill soaringeagle said:
yea depending what search terms u used a few changes made some terms drop alot while others went up alot but switching to the domain name helped a ton and eventualy im going to have a couple domains pointing to the site..
we are beatting dhhq in a few search terms but its gonna take work to beat em in most..one thing that will help is reading the new members read this 1st page..tags titles and the 1st paragraph of threads matter alotplus ning has to fix a lil configuration issue too Daniel Ordonez said:
i found this site one by accident back in august and it was ridiculously hard to find again. hopefully well eventually be higher up than dhhq

soaringeagle said:

oh didje did spend 60 on an ad over there----> for his yummy raw foods bizthere are free forums ppl i know started about the same time as this..they have 7 members still very lil content and zero visibilitywhat i spent was well worth it to grow the community so fastand its just beginninggoogle dready shops dread shops dreadlocks shops etc any combo and we list pretty high as well as have multiple listings in the top 30site activity should tripple over the next 2 months at a guessoh also google free dreadkit or free dread kit i think also dreadlock maintenance and dreadlock methods come up very high so do many pther related search termsand if members read the create a page challenge in the site suggestions section and create a few more informative pages we will gain even more ground
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form