Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Jazzymommas handemade jewelry and dread coils

jazzymomma
@jazzymomma
11 years ago
175 posts

another example of one on a dread..most of them can bend an fit to the size of dreads u have.:)

updated by @jazzymomma: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Pete
@pete
11 years ago
67 posts

I love your work Jazzy!

Keep it up!

Jah Bless Sister! :-)

jazzymomma
@jazzymomma
11 years ago
175 posts

:D

melanie rose
@melanie-rose
11 years ago
177 posts
Youre quite talented momma! Wish i had some money to support your art. Soon hopefully:]
jazzymomma
@jazzymomma
11 years ago
175 posts

aw thanks lol many many other arts i do as well lol and i do have more pics of jewelz just gotta load em lol peace and luv all

Rafael Rodriguez
@rafael-rodriguez
11 years ago
41 posts

Hello, I'm a mother of two children and very crafty. I'm always in a bind with money so I made many different things for sale, right now I'm focusing on handmade jewelry mainly wire wrapping and dreadlocks jewels and coils. Feel free to check them out.

If you are interested you may contact me using the inbox on this site or e-mail lenerslevi@yahoo.com

If you have special request let me know. many blessings!

updated by @rafael-rodriguez: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

? your a mom but your a guy?

why did u reply with the entire 1st post?

if yoir a mom your definately not a milf lol

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Rafael Rodriguez
@rafael-rodriguez
11 years ago
41 posts

I'm a father of two. lol I was just redoing the main post for her to alignthe text and photos but she left before I coudl finish so I put it here until it occured to me to just email her the html so she can update her thread.

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Ha Ha, I knew there was something a little different with you Rafael. Not only do you seem to be a wonderful person, but I just learned you are crafty mother also!

All kidding aside, that was nice of you to do this for jazzymomma....peace

Rafael Rodriguez said:

Hello, I'm a mother of two children and very crafty. I'm always in a bind with money so I made many different things for sale, right now I'm focusing on handmade jewelry mainly wire wrapping and dreadlocks jewels and coils. Feel free to check them out.

If you are interested you may contact me using the inbox on this site or e-mail lenerslevi@ yahoo.com

If you have special request let me know. many blessings!

jazzymomma
@jazzymomma
11 years ago
175 posts

hah thanks Rafa too funny u guys haha :) smiles an rainbows yup off an on this day lol peace

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form