Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Might sound stupid

Sara Gray
@sara-gray
11 years ago
27 posts

This is a dumb question but do you think i could alternate my washes between the BS ACV and main and tail shampoo? Isnt it suppose to be all natural? i just think the BS puts a bulid up (anything will when used too long) on my scalp and i figured if i alternated that would help it. If any advice let me know thanks!

updated by @sara-gray: 01/13/15 09:48:24PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

mane and tail is not all natural its not residue free and its noy good fir dreads bs will not leave residue..it cant but it will lwave a dead skin paste if not mixed right

u can use www.dreadlockshampoo.com instead

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
ginger.rose
@gingerrose
11 years ago
45 posts
I alternate between the DLS mentioned above and BS/ACV. The DLS makes them lock faster, and the BS/ACV keeps my scalp happy
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

No question is too stupid on this site. This is a new journey for thousands on here, if not more, and dreading is a learning process every step of the way. Who knows, there may be others out there with the same question in their head. Ask anything anytime..lots of friends on here to help you. Peace

Teddyjo
@teddyjo
11 years ago
106 posts

i switched back to BS ACV no touch methoud to try and see if i was undoing baby dreads in the shower. i noticed that it strips off my dandruff thats stuck on my scalp, but it doesnt fully get it out of the roots of my hair. what is this dead skin paste your talking about and how does that end up happening?

soaring eagle said:

mane and tail is not all natural its not residue free and its noy good fir dreads bs will not leave residue..it cant but it will lwave a dead skin paste if not mixed right

u can use www.dreadlockshampoo.com instead

amethyst777
@amethyst777
11 years ago
95 posts

I alternate between the BS/ACV and the DLS. Works great for me and makes the DLS last a little longer! :) I've spoiled myself with it... I won't be able to function happily without it! :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form