Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

John Butler's dread method, can you tell?

supp
@supp
13 years ago
81 posts
Hey peeps,I really like John Butler's dreads. While im waiting for my brothers wedding (mum said no wild hair at his wedding haha) So at the moment im just growing it.Im thinking of going natrual/neglect, yet was wondering what method John Butler used, as I think his look pretty epic, and could influence the method I choose.If you don't know who john butler his a musician, and very political through his music,I attached an image of his dreads, as such(& here is a link of his music if your interested
)Thanks for any help, Im thinking it's neglect but, there pretty clean so I was thinking mabey backcombed or TnR?Cheeeers!, Mike :)
updated by @supp: 02/14/15 03:50:05AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

looks 100% natural to me

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts
Yep that's what I was thinking/saying too SE.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

pretty obvious

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
supp
@supp
13 years ago
81 posts

O.K thanks, I just thought they seemed a little too neat for natrual,

cheers guys

Lexz Luv
@lexz-luv
13 years ago
74 posts
Yeah they look natural to me you could get this look with TnR eventually as well i think. But just so you know it will probably take you years for your dreads to be this neat and mature and nice looking. You dreads will be crazy messy and drive you NUTS for a while so u have to be patient! GOOD LUCK and Welcome to the site!!
tsteck11
@tsteck11
13 years ago
33 posts

yeah his dreads were like 13+ years i think before he chopped them off

Leah
@leah
13 years ago
32 posts
yeah natural. He's just got that type of natty hair. He cut them off but they are still forming.
Sif Zangbo
@sif-zangbo
13 years ago
4 posts

Leah do you mean he's growing them back? I absolutely adore this man, and he's so gorgeous with or without his dreads... but man they were sweet. I'd love to see them make a return.

Guess the beautiful music is the same regardless!

Tanner walde
@tanner-walde
13 years ago
4 posts

His dreads are so sick i really want mine like that

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form