Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

headbanging

Fay Brotherhood
@fay-brotherhood
14 years ago
59 posts
now this may seem like a silly question...... but will the act of a good ol session of headbanging/dancing....i.e. lots of energetic head movement.. help or hinder the process of dreadification in the natural process?
updated by @fay-brotherhood: 01/13/15 08:48:40PM
Pathargic
@patrick2
14 years ago
61 posts
It would help, but not nearly enough to make the neck pain worth it.
Fay Brotherhood
@fay-brotherhood
14 years ago
59 posts
Hey I'm all about the neck pain for the price of a night of chuckin myself around a dance floor. I shall henceforth headbang all the more enthusiastically :P
sourabh thakur
@sourabh-thakur
14 years ago
83 posts
go on.... it will all help
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
You will get more help staying out side enjoying the wind.
Fay Brotherhood
@fay-brotherhood
14 years ago
59 posts
Ahhhhhh.... ask the wind to help me with me dreads! Now that sounds a damn good idea!!!!!!!!
Jackal
@jackal
14 years ago
132 posts
yah if theyre new, it might make them look a little more razzled than they were previously, but thats good! the more movement your dreads have, the faster knots form! a word of caution, if you have beads make sure theyre at a level where theyre not going to flip into your face and hit you right in the eye... nobody thinks about that but i learned from experience at the kataklysm show.. lol
Jackal
@jackal
14 years ago
132 posts
yah if theyre new, it might make them look a little more razzled than they were previously, but thats good! the more movement your dreads have, the faster knots form! a word of caution, if you have beads make sure theyre at a level where theyre not going to flip into your face and hit you right in the eye... nobody thinks about that but i learned from experience at the kataklysm show.. lol
Brandon Arnold
@brandon-arnold
14 years ago
184 posts
or make sure those beads don't hit you in the teeth...that would suck, too.
Apollo
@apollo
14 years ago
80 posts
Ahahahahaha nahhh not at all. When i would go to shows i would always headbang.funny part is that people would move away from me
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form