Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

wow it's been 8 months since i updated my timeline?!

JESSICA EVA (Eva Lovelocks)
@jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks
14 years ago
217 posts

hey guys! four months ago i made a post about the 15 tnr dreadlocks i had started on and that was basically the last of my updates, so i figured i'd make this timeline official finally!

alright so here are my before pictures. i had super long thick red hair. i hated brushing it and usually didn't.

so i made 3 dreads by following a tnr video on youtube. they were a work in progress for several months. starting with three i made in may. a month later i had 15 more...

finished my head a couple weeks later... 1 or my original three dreads was really going crazy at this point because i interlocked it before i knew any better. this was a huge mistake!!! NEVER DO IT! i put it in a little cast to try to contain it somehow. the root was so small and the rest was just HUGE. i thought it was going to fall off!!!!

a little while later i realized something really weird was going on with my dreads. they really were resisting the sections that i put them in and it became uncomfortable. a lot of my dreads were dreading into like 3 different ones at the root, so i took out a bunch and let them naturally resection before starting over. so i'm not really sure how old they were at this point. average about 2 months

and here they are now! 4 months average! they've lost a lot of length and puffed out way more than i expected them too so far...

^my boyfriend calls that my hatchet face haha...

from now on i'll just be able to update pictures every other month or so!

updated by @jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks: 02/04/18 12:56:59AM
14 years ago
217 posts

this picture shows how my tnr lost their "braidy" look after a couple months. the dread on the left is one month old and the dread on the right is about 3 months old!
updated by @jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
kris
@kris
14 years ago
39 posts
Your dreads are looking great! :)
Darlen Cabello
@darlen-cabello
14 years ago
3 posts
beautiful!
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
Beautiful dreads, beautiful woman !
celestine✿۞
@celestine
14 years ago
80 posts
amazing dreads dear..they re gonna look even better in a couple of months;)very beautiful
14 years ago
217 posts

my phone camera/webcam are obviously ot ideal for timeline pictures, but it's as best as i got!!! i took a lot of pictures of individual crazy dreads, but it's such a pain in the ass to upload them... we're 5 months average now! off to clean my bathroom! hahaha
Heather
@heather
14 years ago
1,291 posts
i wish i had as much hair as you do. really beautiful!

JESSICA EVA said:

my phone camera/webcam are obviously ot ideal for timeline pictures, but it's as best as i got!!! i took a lot of pictures of individual crazy dreads, but it's such a pain in the ass to upload them... we're 5 months average now! off to clean my bathroom! hahaha

updated by @heather: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
14 years ago
217 posts
thank you heather! for a while after i tnripped i felt like they were really thin and i was freaked out like, "where'd all my hair go?!" but they have puffed out just like everyone said! hahaoh and here's another one. i took this outside so the color and lighting and quality is better.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
wow many of them look pretty much natural and damn sexy on ya hahathey look greatreally good thickness for ya toou gonna let the bangs dread natural?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
 / 6

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form