Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

african salon caucasian hair wax twists/comb coils disaster

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

i dont think she did tnrtr i think she did twists not tnr if your sure its tbnr then it will work but i guarantee it was all t no r

did u watch her? did she just twist it down very tight and oinn it and smother it in wax or twist thebn split the twust over and over and over

i seriusly doubt she egver heard of tnr

if it was what they call gel twists then no u cant save what sher did..at all theres nothing that will hold it togerther once the wax is gone

twists in african hair can be held together by the hairs texture only

withoug that texture the hair will go straight soon asthe wax is gone

and

removing wax from "dreaded" hair or knotted hair will be extremely hard thats why it takes months and its easier to just start iver

if u cxomb em out 1 wash should ghet the wax out and then your gusranteed tio be wax frree without doing that u may never know if u got it all

wax us really evil stuff

and get your money back

Jamie Redman said:

So essentially I can go with this method.....Seeing how I paid for it, I kinda want to go for the gusto. Ill deal with the pain of taking out the wax. Its not much wax anyway. So maybe I should leave it as is, and not add any more wax? Im just wondering where I should go from here? Should I just leave my hair alone, no washing and try to keep it up myself? Is keeping it in a hat OK? If you did what I did, how would you proceed from here, rather than Wash it all out. Wow, Im feeling pretty discouraged. Is there any feeling of " Well it is possible to go from where your at, just try this....... " ?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/22/15 07:27:52AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

moving to salon recovery

--
Jamie Redman
@jamie-redman
12 years ago
12 posts

So what if I wash it out in two weeks and leave it as is for now. Will that be fine? Its gotta help a little bit, if I leave it as is, then wash the Wax out. A ton of people have started with Wax, I want to stick it out at least for the first two weeks. She said if I went back, she would use a dry shampoo and get my twists 100% clean. Right now Im feeling I wont be returning, but I just want to stick with my current state, it seems like it may help a tad. Maybe Its just mental masturbation, like Im hoping for a 3rd party to come out and be a voice for the 99%, which will probably never happen. I guess Im at a loss, I just thought maybe it could still help the process.

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

It wont help it. The longer you leave the wax in, the more chances of growing mold. It just give the impression of locks because they are chunked together. But in reality, it's just straight hair that is stuck together still straight. Wax restricts movement that causes locks to tangle and actually knot up.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

no it will not

you have wax in twists

wax stiffens and prevents movbement'

theres no process no knotting nothing will happen at all

you will just have waxy twists that will never ever ever dread

when the wax is gone the twists come out

theres never going to be anty progress

aqbd a dry shamopoo will not get your hair clean wax will not let u get the hair clean even with a wet shampoo till its gone

any salon that dares tell yiou not to wash..or to use wax is a scam pure and simple

waiting 2 weeks will be a mistake

take them out now

use the hottest water u xcan stand and lots and lots of dawn dish sioap and scrub k[]like crazy

then if you decide not to go natyural sit dowbn with a freind and do a proper twist and rip to get them started

its soooo easy

but get a refund

and

lots of ppl starred with wax..and regreetted it

sone started with wax and are fooled into believing hair glued together is dreaded

nobody ever started with wax and had actual good results just some are fiooled into thinking it helps

the same ppl actualy would believe the quarter was actualy in their ear

thet faqll for the illusion

in fact i bet some think theire parents still have their nodse from when they were 3

dont fall for a scam

start over get your money back

till u demand a refund she will never learn

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

if u do decide to try to continue with what u got a got a nose collection i'll sell ya toohehe

but really the wax will prevent any knotting at all..there will be no progress..actuial progres that is the wax will harden and the hair compress into the wax to look lil more dreaded but thats the illusion your making candles not dreads

the longer u wait to remove the wax the harder it will be to remove

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

srry for tripple post jmeant to add

post pics fri[ont back sides but also a few close ups the close ups will help determine if there is any hope

if it was tnr or just twists

if it is twists theresno way they will dread

if tnr u maybe able to save simething

tho

did u watch what she did

descrivbe every detail

did she loop the dread tgrough the roots ? that is another really horible thing im betting she did

salons really do do everything wrong

most salon dreads are started ocver in under 3 weeks

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

bobbi once yiu get 1 lil knot in the tips your on your way

really that simple u can actualy dread by tying a lik n]=knot in the tip and do nothing else

why

that knot creates an uneveness from the normal straighteness which encourages loops which loop through eaxchorther creating knots then compressing them in your sleep

when im on a long road trip with loose haior blowing in my eyes bothering me ill tie a knot in the end

within days its dreazding

its really that simple

1 knot will lead to more quickly

jamie has no knots at all if its just twists

then has the wax preventinmg any knots

so it will not work but when its removes just getting a few knots to hold is all it takes

--
Jamie Redman
@jamie-redman
12 years ago
12 posts

I know that everybody's trying to help. I guess Im real discouraged. Especially when Im told you basically got scammed. Maybe because it works on Nappier hair she didnt know. I dont know! Uggggh. Dont think Ill be getting a refund. I posted some pics on my wall Soaring Eagle and you can check them out. See if she did TNR. I think it wasnt just a simple twist, or as it seemed. She pulled pretty good, and seemed to be twisting with some kind of technique with a comb. I feel terrible now. Whatever, chalk it up I guess..........Thanks people....

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

ah thats comb coils also for african hair only

theres 2 tuypes african hair 1 tyope the kinky type responds to twists the other comb coils but it wont work for you and ..anyone who puts wax in dreads and sayus njot to wash is a scam and u should get your refund

they wiont dread.,bottom line so u get a refund and tell her a wax never belongs in dreads and b that type thing is only used on african hair

if she didnt know she had no right c=harging you now did she

tnr is very easy to do on your own head

post thiose pics in the discussion to help others ill retitle it too

click options edit then the picture icon on the toolbar

--

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form