Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

pure beginner.

joe murray
@joe-murray
11 years ago
3 posts

hi people,my names joe, new to site and really just a simple and basic question that i would like a simple and basic answer for!:p ok i have shortish curly blond hair, its about 3/4 inches long, so to develop natural, no product dreads i literally have to do nothing and use nothing? i shall wash my hair with residue free shampoo twice a week and that is all? is this correct? and i do nothing to initiate the dreadlocks? they will form naturally and i do not need to force them into shape at all? coz at the mo all i feel is gunna happen is that i grow a massive blond curly afro, which is definately NOT what i want! so any help or input would be great! cheers guys!

updated by @joe-murray: 01/13/15 09:53:01PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

thats all u need

but u will have to grow the fro to long enogh to dread

and when i5 does u will have to seperate thats it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
joe murray
@joe-murray
11 years ago
3 posts

you're the man, cheers bud, i reckon i can manage that :p ill keep everyone updated on my progress, from day one with ma little fro to day a billion with ma sick dreads!:D

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
11 years ago
2,702 posts

Yup, that's all it takes. Just let your hair grow out, wash it with a lock-friendly soap, and separate when needed. The best soaps are from Dreadlockshampoo.com. Dr. Bronners is great, but only in soft water. The BS/ACV wash is nice, too. But only works well in soft water, too.

Your hair may look like a fro for a little while as it grow out, but just keep separating so you don't end up with 1 giant lock, and you'll be fine.

joe murray
@joe-murray
11 years ago
3 posts

cheers maan! yer i just got sum residue free soap from ebay coz i could read other peoples feedback before i purchased it, but next time ill go dreadlockshampoo.com! ok now here goes the patience! haha yer gunna have a pure blond fro but it be worth it in the end! cheers for the feedback mate.

Baba Fats said:

Yup, that's all it takes. Just let your hair grow out, wash it with a lock-friendly soap, and separate when needed. The best soaps are from Dreadlockshampoo.com. Dr. Bronners is great, but only in soft water. The BS/ACV wash is nice, too. But only works well in soft water, too.

Your hair may look like a fro for a little while as it grow out, but just keep separating so you don't end up with 1 giant lock, and you'll be fine.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form