Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Setting your dreadies free

Jayke Watson
@jayke-watson
11 years ago
118 posts
Not sure if anyone else has this issue but my school requires me to wear a very tight fitting beanie to cover my dreads when I'm at school and I just wanted to dedicate a thread to that amazing feeling of letting your dreadies run free after being restricted! So share your freedom stories!
updated by @jayke-watson: 01/13/15 09:52:49PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

thats ilegal they cannot make you do that

thats like making a jewish person wear a hat over thier yamika (spellcheck has no suggestion on how to spell that right? tried diferent variations it suggested kamikaze Okinawa Tamika)

anyways go to the school tell them its ilegal descrimination to make u cut comb style cover or tye up or back

with 1 exception in shop class or whatever when they could be a safety hazzzard then they can need to be tied away from machinery

but to make u hide them is descrimination

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jayke Watson
@jayke-watson
11 years ago
118 posts
They initially wanted me to cut them off but I said that was illegal so they compromised to have be cover them, I had to fight hard enough to keep them just covered I don't feel like pushing it any further or they might just expel me.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

they cant

u didnt have to compromose they had to allow it

its just as ilegal to requir you to cover them and i will write a letter on your behalf tomorow (irs almost 5 am)

but tomorow id just go ti school without them covered if they dare to say anything just simply say its just as illegal to force you to cover as it was to cut and they are welcome to suspend or expell you but every day they deny you an education will be 10 grand more added to the lawsuit

and you can show precendence that they even have to alow it in jails

so since precidents are already set its an automaticwin for you unless they want to try to take it to the supreme court

and remind them thast the aclu was formed just to defend against these types of rights violations so although they will be spendinmg thousands on lawyers yours will be free

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form