Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Backcombed (to start) dreads 3 months (UPDATED! 7 MONTHS)

Jess8
@jess8
11 years ago
10 posts

Thank you Laura!! i've been worried about the sectioning because they're a little more random than i thought they should be. my boyfriend helped and he didn't quite understand i think, hahaha. oh well. i'm happy they look good to others, no one here really appreciates them xD

SE that story is really funny! i've never danced naked in the rain. i do, however, strip down as soon as i get home, and only put clothes on if there's company coming, or i'm going out somewhere. i can't imagine going naked to work though hahaha

updated by @jess8: 07/23/15 04:57:37PM
Jess8
@jess8
11 years ago
10 posts

ps i will continue to add to this thread to show progress :)

SquidFase
@squidfase
11 years ago
24 posts

haha, this discussion went from a timeline to a "joy of nudity" talk. XD

I do the same thing you do Jess, soon as I hit the door at the house.. boom!

You're hair looks amazing by the way.

Cole Morton
@cole-morton
11 years ago
109 posts

Looking good! Keep the updates coming!

Jess8
@jess8
11 years ago
10 posts

4 1/2 months:

sorry i look kinda haggard lol

again, please ignore my nakedness and my little garden in the back there......

texture shot!

and another texture shot.

now some of my craziest babies!:

updated by @jess8: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
James Duffy
@james-duffy
11 years ago
10 posts
Hey,love the pics by the way.looking good.your plant looks like it could dowith some help.if you want any advice or tips just give me a shout.I have nearly fifteen years growing experience.;-)
Jess8
@jess8
11 years ago
10 posts

James Duffy said:
Hey,love the pics by the way.looking good.your plant looks like it could dowith some help.if you want any advice or tips just give me a shout.I have nearly fifteen years growing experience.;-)

hey, thanks! yeah one of the lightbulbs blew and i have a very limited budget so i haven't been able to pick up another one yet, so the plants are a little droopy. they're really tall too, instead of bushing out. this is my second time growing (first time only ended up with males), but i'll take any advice you want to impart! pm me if you want!

Jess8
@jess8
11 years ago
10 posts

Hi!! Missed a few updates...but here i am with month 7!

from the front (still doesn't look like too much in my opinion..all the dreads on top of my head are really shrunken and have thick mats on the end lol):

and the back!

please let me know what you think!!

kylie
@kylie
11 years ago
3 posts

Love em!

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form