Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

need some tips!!!!;o

Edwin Banhart
@edwin-banhart
12 years ago
3 posts

ive had dreadlocks for 1 year but they dont seem to be growing that much;c scince i made they have only grwon about 1in. at first theoy were 5 inches long and now they are about 6 inches.... does anyone know what can i do to make my hair grow faster??

updated by @edwin-banhart: 01/13/15 09:32:01PM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

Biotin helps hair grow faster. But locks tend to go through a few stages. First they shrink considerably, because all of your hair is getting tangled and knotted into itself that the original length get compacted into a smaller space. Then they go through a phase where they seem to not grow at all. I'd guess this about where you're at right now. Then they start growing out of control.

My locks were a messy rat nest for about a year before they started coming together. They didn't seem to grow much. But after 6 years they have grown more than 15 inches. If you're at the year mark, you'll start seeing them grow really fast pretty soon. In the next few months they will probably grow 2-4 inches. And in 6 months, you'll see how quickly it happens. Be patient. Hair grows about 1/4 to 1/2 inch a month. But locks are in a constant state of tangling. So it might be as apparent right away. But soon enough, you will have locks longer than you ever expected. Then they might slow down a bit again. And then explode again. It's an ever changing process

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

exactly what baba said but also a good diets important to hair growth

since u started short by the end of the 2nd year it will be twuce the length

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Edwin Banhart
@edwin-banhart
12 years ago
3 posts

i cant wait to see my dreadlocks grow. thanks for your help:D ill patient and hope they start growing soon

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form