Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Lint & stuff getting stuck in baby dreads

Andres2
@andres2
12 years ago
70 posts

thats a good idea but lets be honest. not many people will buy it. youre numbers are too high. sure theres profit to be made but not that much.

soaring eagle said:

and if you made a fw hundred a week from home just dropping things in the mail wouldnt you be able to quite a job and have more time?

think about it filling 5 orders a day wont take long at all

filling 20 orders a day will take a lil time but will ne a decent profit

and untill your making as much as u ar at the jovb it wont take all that much time out of the day

but just an idea someone else will do it if u dont... someday

updated by @andres2: 07/23/15 03:44:29PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

the numbers were made up having no data at all what it costs but since u factor inthe labor cost and all you earm=n what the times worth

Andres said:

thats a good idea but lets be honest. not many people will buy it. youre numbers are too high. sure theres profit to be made but not that much.

soaring eagle said:

and if you made a fw hundred a week from home just dropping things in the mail wouldnt you be able to quite a job and have more time?

think about it filling 5 orders a day wont take long at all

filling 20 orders a day will take a lil time but will ne a decent profit

and untill your making as much as u ar at the jovb it wont take all that much time out of the day

but just an idea someone else will do it if u dont... someday

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Lazdaa
@lazdaa
12 years ago
81 posts
at the moment i got the exact same problem, altho i'm getting the soap bars next week so hopefully they will help (:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

they did the trick for me! and i had alot..that was in there years like 4 or 5 years and the bars took it right out

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Rachel NattyDee
@rachel-nattydee
12 years ago
53 posts

I ended up examining every single dread and found that LOADS were fully locked around bits of fluff and crap, which took ages to remove, but I would rather have loose ends than UNKNOWN STUFF imbedded in my hair! xxx

Karen Guy
@karen-guy
10 years ago
36 posts
I have the same problem & I have a bad habit of doing the same, picking through, untangling the ends and pulling all the lint out. It actually winds around the hairs and binds them together so I end up undoing loose ends to pull the lint off the strands of hair. Probably not the best habit. I just vowed to fight the bad wrap dreads get of being 'dirty'. I don't want to give anyone ammunition. The weird thing is I don't find as much in my daughters dreads. Hers are a few months older than mine, perhaps that is why. I use the Viciki's dreadlock bars and liquid shampoo and I still get the lint. I think perhaps it's the towels I am using, I think I will just buy some brown towels, then maybe I won't notice as much. I've included some pics of what this looks like.
Karen Guy
@karen-guy
10 years ago
36 posts
Here is another photo
Sarah Robinson
@sarah-robinson
10 years ago
7 posts
I've had problems with that. The usual bicarb/acv deep clean can help. I've also found that using the neutrogena t-gel will get residue/lint out really well if left on the entire length of your dreads for around ten minutes.I would also occasionally use a small amount of coconut oil on the ends to help loosen any stubborn bits, worse case scenario is that the ends may loosen a little but it's better than having lint stuck in them. Superdrug sell a little tub for around 3 and it lasts ages.
CoriElaine
@corielaine
10 years ago
173 posts

I find this happening to me as well, using microfiber towels and the DLS helps. :) A coworker of mine has dreads with visible lint, she doesnt seem to give a hoot.. But lint in My hair bothers Me, lol. :) Best of luck to everyone!

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form