have u used the new soap yet? i think u will like it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 08:06:35AM
Cutter
@cutter
12 years ago
14 posts
Not yet I bought the stuff last night. But I allready know ima like it. I've been searching for natural soap to use. My girlfrfiend said if the shampoo smells good q(dragons blood her fav) she's gonna stop combing her hair too lol. Shed have dreads in a month.Hahaphotos when I get off work!
Cutter
@cutter
12 years ago
14 posts

n
ot to shabby I dont think, Soap is supposed to get here on Monday, ill post back with a picture in a week see if you guyz can tell the difference haha.

updated by @cutter: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Cutter
@cutter
12 years ago
14 posts

So its been a while since Ive had a chance to post, been a busy summer/fall. But I know I have more than one dreadlock now :P

Stillhasn'treally had a chance to lock up in a few places, but over all my progress is great. IMO. Heres a couple shots

Im still not sure about growing the sides out, but Iabandonedthe "dread mullet" thing a while back.

jazzymomma
@jazzymomma
12 years ago
175 posts

lol funny, well i wish you good luck on ur dreds post pics wen they get a locking ;)

jazzymomma
@jazzymomma
12 years ago
175 posts

o right lol silly me i c them now nice the are unique and urs :) cool

Cutter
@cutter
10 years ago
14 posts

So, Its been what, like 2-3 years? Here is yet again, another update. The front still doesnt want to lock up the way it should. Which is kind of a bummer. But I love my hair! Im no longer welding, so I dont have to wash my hair like I used too. I have one concern, before I upload photos, the tips of some of my dread locks are rock hard, like they hurt almost. I have a buddy who has locks, and all his are supper soft. Whats up with that?

and

Cutter

Jamison Johnston3
@jamison-johnston3
10 years ago
64 posts
Damn lookin good!
Cutter
@cutter
10 years ago
14 posts

Thanks!, I cant wait for them to be longer though. Still cant pull them back with out a hair tie. Maybe when I finally can, Ill put a face shot up. LOL

Jamison Johnston3
@jamison-johnston3
10 years ago
64 posts
Yeah i wish my hair was longer too, But what are you gonna do? I just wait cuz ik one day they'll be as long as Damian Marley' s, and I'll be able to tie them up in a huge bun! Haha

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form