Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Real hair extensions for dreads or not?

Mark Fry
@mark-fry
14 years ago
39 posts

I've actually bought this 100% aloe juice. Does that still apply with only using a little? It's not gel like at all, I even put it in a spray bottle and sprayed it on

updated by @mark-fry: 07/09/15 10:07:48AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

well u see its conditioning so overuse will slow dreading (unless u have african hair) so it should be used sparingly only when u really need it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

oh wait your in crochet recovery my bad so conditionings a good thing so yea go crazy with it use alot

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Lacey Koll
@lacey-koll
14 years ago
14 posts

but! defintely DEFINITELY make sure, if you put extensions in, that you wait til your hair is mature. at least around 8 months to a year. i put mine it at around only one month. they stayed in very well. my real hair just wasnt dreading like it should have been. so, im taking them out, and maybe ill put them back in sometime!

Mark Fry
@mark-fry
14 years ago
39 posts
Yeah thanks, I have decided to get the neglect on. I already have so many broken hairs from the crocheting, I think if I add the weight of extensions I could do some real damage!Time to get lazy with the hair and leave it be.Frysy

Lacey Koll said:

but! defintely DEFINITELY make sure, if you put extensions in, that you wait til your hair is mature. at least around 8 months to a year. i put mine it at around only one month. they stayed in very well. my real hair just wasnt dreading like it should have been. so, im taking them out, and maybe ill put them back in sometime!

Mark Fry
@mark-fry
14 years ago
39 posts
I like this idea if it was 30 Celsius here in Aus I'd be all over it haha. I'm still going to get a tam though, they look sweet!

Maxe said:

How about keeping it out of your face with a woolen tam? Also good for the dreads =)

Mark Fry
@mark-fry
14 years ago
39 posts
Oh yeah. All this heat has brought some amazing storms to Brissy. We had the biggest storm here yesterday, I haven't seen anything like it since I was a kid. Trees taken down, huge hail, cars swept away the rain. Insane I tell ya. Loving it though.

Karla Evenstar said:

I here you man, it is so hot in Sydney. Not to mention the amount of rain we are having.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form