Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

new new

James3
@james3
14 years ago
1 posts
So I have a bit of a problem. My dreads(or dreads to be) have been in for about a month the meathod used was two strand. My problem is my scalp itches badly I was told not to wash my hair( witch is killing me) and to use wax... I know no to the wax but what are a few ways I can maintain my dreads and wash my friggin hair lol...
updated by @james3: 01/13/15 08:50:48PM
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
The only maintenance dreadlocks need are:1. Wash your hair on a regular basis. Most wash there hair two or three times a week or are working on getting to the point of washing two or three times a week. I personally wash my hair with a mixture of baking soda, water, and five to ten drops of peppermint oil, tea tree oil, and/or eucalyptus oil.2. (Optional) Pulled away from each otherWho ever told you to not wash your may have given you bad information or just wants you to go back to him/her for repeat business.If you absolutely have to tame "Frizziness" for special occasions use 100% Aloe Vera.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
just wash itgod i hate locticainsu gotta wash your dreadsignore everything they told u its all wrong

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form