Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Michelle Hallett
@michelle-hallett
14 years ago
24 posts
Hi! I just stumbled upon this site last night and I have to say I'm way excited I found it. I'm looking forward to meeting some of you, getting advice, and sharing stories. You know. Forum stuff. ;)
updated by @michelle-hallett: 02/04/18 12:33:26AM
Stonee
@stonee
14 years ago
8 posts
welcome :)
taye
@taye
14 years ago
833 posts
Welcome to the site. Glad to have you here :)
Dreadful Ry
@dreadful-ry
14 years ago
9 posts
Welcome, i had recently stumbled upon this website aswell.. more dreads the merrier!p.s. this is an awesome site
Michelle Hallett
@michelle-hallett
14 years ago
24 posts
I have had dreads since September, fake ones with WAX! lol and I plan to (I have to wait until pictures at Christmas time per a request from my husband) comb it all out and start over at the end of the year, WAX FREE! WOO HOOOO!
I plan to use the twist and rip method since my husband, who was against me doing this in the first place, requested that I not do the all natural method, which is what method I would use if I weren't married. But...he is a good man so it's all good. ;)

Shane Reinke said:
Welcome :)

Do you or how long have you been dreading?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well glues worse or tar but its the most common devastating mistakeand welcome

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Michelle Hallett
@michelle-hallett
14 years ago
24 posts
Blah I have to use it 1 more time for the pictures. grrrrrrAnd then into the trash it goes, unless I can think of another use for it. I mean, it smells nice and has nice oils in it...maybe I can use it to polish the furniture???? LOL! I hate thinking I wasted $20.....grrrrrrr again.

Shane Reinke said:
You need to get all that wax out ASAP. (If you havent already) And whatever you do, dont add anymore. Throw the wax away after your done reading this post ;P

It is the absolute worst thing you could add to your dreads. But goodluck with the TnR method. Hope all is well.

Peace n Luv
Mikey Mikez
@mikey-mikez
14 years ago
90 posts
hi, and welcome again...
just wonder... why would u restart, just do the wax removal thing, saves time and a lot of energy... making dreads is exhausting...
just an idea...

Michelle Hallett said:
I have had dreads since September, fake ones with WAX! lol and I plan to (I have to wait until pictures at Christmas time per a request from my husband) comb it all out and start over at the end of the year, WAX FREE! WOO HOOOO!
I plan to use the twist and rip method since my husband, who was against me doing this in the first place, requested that I not do the all natural method, which is what method I would use if I weren't married. But...he is a good man so it's all good. ;)

Shane Reinke said:

updated by @mikey-mikez: 07/23/15 05:03:51PM
Michelle Hallett
@michelle-hallett
14 years ago
24 posts
That is awesome! Thank you very much! I'm going to spread a little on one of my dogs pads and see if it does anything....keep ya posted?And I wondered about candles....it is after all, beeswax with essential oils, better than most petroleum candles you can get at the dollar store... ;)

rawsum said:
Hi Michelle, welcome to the site.. this link will help .. http://www.dreadlockssite.com/page/dread-wax-removal-is-finally#axz...

You may not be that far into the process that you need it but it may save the sectioning and dreading you have going on already .. as for the wax I read here somewhere that it can make a good hoof and paw ointment to shield cuts and abrasions for your pets feet.. also there is a thread and a video about making candles out ot the leftover wax .. :D
Michelle Hallett
@michelle-hallett
14 years ago
24 posts
I thought about this and did give it careful consideration, trust me. This is what feels best for me, for various reasons.

Mikey Mikez said:
hi, and welcome again...
just wonder... why would u restart, just do the wax removal thing, saves time and a lot of energy... making dreads is exhausting...
just an idea...

Michelle Hallett said:

Shane Reinke said:

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form